SSSC Lava Freeze - The Reveg

IMG_20200127_090029.jpg

IMG_20200127_090129.jpg

Coming along really well. May need to do that myself.

Why not, it didn't take any work at all. Just left on some larf and put back under 24/0. No messing with the root ball or the likes, maybe will need to if I go another round with her.

IMG_20200207_111047.jpg

Looks to be getting a mag Def, how long has the reveg been going? I started my reveg on sexbud around the same time I thought and I'm already a week into flower. Hopefully with a long veg we will see the true potential of Lava Freeze.

Looks to be getting a mag Def, how long has the reveg been going? I started my reveg on sexbud around the same time I thought and I'm already a week into flower. Hopefully with a long veg we will see the true potential of Lava Freeze.

She's 6.5 weeks in now, due a feeding today so will address the mag issue. She's staying in veg for another long while as I've nowhere to flower her till my HSO reveg is done flowering, 9+ weeks.

Why not, it didn't take any work at all. Just left on some larf and put back under 24/0. No messing with the root ball or the likes, maybe will need to if I go another round with her.

View attachment 1156665

I have never tried a reveg. I do hear you lose out on yield if you do. Can you let me know the difference when all said and done? :)

Back