Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Lecter

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023

Rick Dirte'

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
A good guy here on the forums sent me a few of Sawney Beans seeds. I started this grow 29 days ago. Thought I would put this in
Sawney's forum. Looks like she's going to be a nice plant. Started out in a 5 gal bag because I wasn't sure if
I had enough soil to fill another 7. Turned out I did so I transplanted her into the 7 on day 15.
The plant is in my soil mix I have been amending and composting for 5 years now. this is my 13th grow in this time span
and seventh in this batch of soil (I have 2 batches.)

Day 8. Lecter on the left.

lecter & purp m #2 9-28-23 - Copy.jpeg

Day 15.

Lecter 10-4-23 - Copy.jpeg

Lecter day 22. Started flowering day 20.

lecter #2 10-11-23 - Copy.jpeg

lecter 10-11-23 - Copy.jpeg

Today. Lecter day 29. Background left.

all group 10-18-23 - Copy.jpeg

lecter #2 10-18-23 - Copy.jpeg

lecter 10-18-23 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for looking. I'll update weekly.

Last edited:
Beginning of week 6 Day 36. Lecter is growing like crazy and set a lot of bud. I Increased the lights to 60% after week 4.
Added fish hydrolysate to the well water, yucca, silica, Liquid Weight and (every other watering) UltraBio week 5.
1 tablespoon of fish in 6 gallons of water (every watering). I'll continue with this until the last 4 weeks of flower,
then replace fish with GreenGro Flower Finisher.

I'll tie a piece of plant ribbon around her after lights back on, cinch her up some.
Damn space hog. Lol

lecter #2 10-25-23 - Copy.jpeg

lecter 10-25-23 - Copy.jpeg

See you next week.

Beginning of week 7. Day 43.
The stretch has stopped at 37.5 inches and Lecter is developing bud.
Cleaned the bottom up and pulled some fans but not too much defol required so far.
The branches are plum crazy purple and the stalk is getting purple streaking. She's becoming a very stanky girl.

lecter 11-1-23 - Copy.jpeg
lecter #2 11-1-23 - Copy.jpeg

See ya next week.

@Sawney_bean Sawney I hate to bother you while your baby sitting those hound dogs. lol But I was hoping you could tell me how long do you think this Lecter will run in this 7 gallon bag? Set a lot of flower, very nice stuff. :thumbsup:

Great stuff mate. I'm late to the show , apology bro .
Most lecter can be 60/65 days from seed . You may be around the 70_day mark with that slightly larger pot but most are fast .
Looks the business mate and it really is a stink bomb lol
Thanks for sharing mate legend

Day 57. Start of week 9. I've been giving her 1 gal well water, yucca, silica, Liquid Weight and Flower Finisher every 48 hrs.
UltraBio added in every other watering. Turned on my UVA bars last night, 6 hrs in mid light cycle(20/4).

Flowers are filling out and maturing.

lecter #3 11-15-23 - Copy.jpeg

lecter #2 11-15-23 - Copy.jpeg

lecter 11-15-23 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by. See you next week.

Last edited:
Back