Seed Stockers Panty Punch Auto

Germination Panty Punch

Rick Dirte'

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
First of all, big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark much appreciated!

Here we go. This Panty Punch is in a 7 gallon cloth bag. The soil is my mix, it has been in the compost tumbler
for right around 9 months now after being amended after last falls grow. This will be the sixth year for both batches of my soil.

The plant will be under a Growers Choice ROI E680.

I soaked the seed in ro water for 20 hours on a heat pad, Sat night 9/17/23. Sowed directly to 7 gal bag.

Panty Punch Auto Day 1 9/20/23. I'll post updates weekly.

IMG_2444 - Copy.jpeg

First of all, big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark much appreciated!

Here we go. This Panty Punch is in a 7 gallon cloth bag. The soil is my mix, it has been in the compost tumbler
for right around 9 months now after being amended after last falls grow. This will be the sixth year for both batches of my soil.

The plant will be under a Growers Choice ROI E680.

I soaked the seed in ro water for 20 hours on a heat pad, Sat night 9/17/23. Sowed directly to 7 gal bag.

Panty Punch Auto Day 1 9/20/23. I'll post updates weekly.

View attachment 1633491
Glad to see you back Rick. :thumbsup:
Hope you had a good summer my friend.
I have a Panty Punch going as well and roughly about the same age. Will be interesting to watch both of them grow and develop over the next few months.

Hey @420autoflower, How's it going? Good to hear from you. I had a heck of a busy last few months.
Things are fixed and back running smooth, thank goodness. Just about ready to post
the rest of my grow in indoor grow journals here coming up. I planted a Lecter in a 5, curious to see how she goes.
I'll be around, checking out your stuff and everybody else's lol.

Panty Punch had some good growth this week. It's been hot out, the grow room has been in the high 80s
to low 90s the last 2 weeks. Hopefully it will cool down for when I need to turn up the lights. Both lights
have been on 40% at about 28 inches. My well water,yucca, silica and UltraBio until week 5.

Panty Punch #2 10-4-23 - Copy.jpeg
Panty Punch 10-4-23 - Copy.jpeg

See ya next week. :hookah:

Panty Punch auto day 29.
Flowering began on day 23. Nice growth this past week.
Well water, yucca, silica and UltraBio so far. I'll add fish hydrolysate and liquid weight (sucrose, dextrose and fructose)
this week.

panty punch #2 10-18-23.jpeg
panty punch 10-18-23.jpeg

See you next week.

Beginning of week 6 Day 36. Panty Punch auto had a nice week, lots of growth and bud set.
I pinched a few handfuls of leaves week 5. Increased the lights to 60% after week 4.
I added fish hydrolysate to the well water, yucca, silica, Liquid Weight and (every other watering) UltraBio week 5.
1 tablespoon of fish in 6 gallons of water (every watering). I'll continue with this until the last 4 weeks of flower,
then replace fish with GreenGro Flower Finisher.

Panty Punch autoflower Day 36
panty punch #2 10-25-23 - Copy.jpeg

panty punch 10-25-23 - Copy.jpeg

See you next week.

It is the beginning of week 7. Day 43.
She stopped stretching and has started building bud. The weather cooled off so I
raised the lights some and turned to 80%. I pinched most fan leaves, any leaves growing inward and blockers.
Quite a bit of purple on the stalk and branches. The lowest temp in the room all grow has been 68f.

I've been mixing up 6 gal well water, >1/16 tsp yucca, 3 ml silica, 24 ml liquid weight, 1 tbls fish hydrolysate
and 2 ounces UltraBio (every other watering). They've been taking all of it every 48 hrs.

panty punch 11-1-23 - Copy.jpeg
panty punch #2 11-1-23 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for checking out my thread. Be back next week.

Last edited:
Back