Legal Finola hemp grown in Iireland.

I live in Oregon I would love to get hold of some Finny for industrial hemp purposes and med cbd content. Any way to get any seeds shipped here without all the legalities and stuff, I dont think our state will have things worked our till July 1st but I'm just doing some research to get ready until then. Peace In The Middle East And Ruderalis In Corvallis

I don't think it will be legal to grow Finola in Oregon in any quantities (more than the 4 plants the law will allow, I mean) any time soon. There will probably be exceptions for licensed farm projects because the state is way behind on getting into growing hemp and it wants to catch up, but the subject is just too confusing for the average politician who just "knows" that marijuana is a drug, end of story. All of which means it's still going to be hard to get Finola seeds for a while, because the money is all going to be in recreational stuff. There are people who say that you can actually sprout seeds from health food stores (as long as they haven't been hulled, LOL) and I found one long thread somewhere that had folks buying it from Eastern Europe and sprouting it. It's fascinating stuff, anyway. Personally, I love so-called "primitive culture" and I enjoy making things like rope; some Finola would be fun for that.

Back