Indoor LilD get's some Earthbox's

What should we put in them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Old sage seeds Strawberry microverse Day 85 Harvest
Old sage seeds Strawberry microverse Day 85 Harvest

It's time she's ready there's plenty of ambers for me. She turned out fantastic buds are super fat and juicy sort of a citrusy smell but kind of gassy funky. She should be some fine smoke :drool:

IMG_6572.JPG
IMG_6573.JPG
IMG_6574.JPG
IMG_6576.JPG
IMG_6577.JPG
IMG_6581.JPG
IMG_6585.JPG
ERNL3075.JPG
DEVN3498.JPG
YBDQ8777.JPG
MYBB4626.JPG
SIDX5666.JPG

Don't sweat it man! You're doing a great job.

I usually only use the build a flower twice, once at the setup of the earth box....... So it will be ready when needed......... And then roughly 10 days to two weeks from seeing flower beginning....... so it will carry it to the end.

I do like the Bloom booster. Like in any liquid amendment In an Earthbox, I'm careful about getting anything washed into the reservoir. I time it to coincide with the need to fill the reservoir after the slight dry down. It's pretty much ready For the plant to take up when you apply it.

Remember, you're growing in Earth boxes. As long as you keep nutrients out of the reservoir, you're not forcing the girl to uptake anything............... for the most part. With the topdressing mounding in the center of the Earth box, the girl can pick and choose what she needs and wants. She has the 'clean' water in the reservoir to use.

When I talk about using multiple sources of the same nutrient, I halve the amounts. The thing about multiple sources is that the nutrients are available at different rates at different times. Two products you're not gonna have the exact same availability. I have used the Bloom Booster and Blue Gold Flower at the same time, but I halve the rates of normal what I would use.
You're covering more conditions and the plant's current needs. I don't think you're going to run into any problems, unless you just go crazy with the additions............... And you have NOT shown any trends In doing something like that.

Man, it comes down to this. You've shown to be A very competent grower. I don't think you need to do any drastic changes or anything like that. All you need to do is refine what you're doing that makes sense to you .

Hey @WildBill I got Build a flower compost and terp tea bloom booster no bloom yet should be here next week and the girls are going to be due for the flower top dress at the end of the weekend. Normally i would do 1/8cup CoM plant food 5-2-4 and 1/4 CoM fish bone meal 5-13-0 2 cups EWC and 3 cups CoM lobster compost. This round I am not using the plant food 5-2-4 after veg. My question is should/can I add the bloom booster .5-6-18 to the top dress for flower instead of the PF as long as i use the appropriate application rate. I also plant to use less lobster compost and replace with BAF

So my flower top dress at wk 5 would be 5-7 tsp bloom booster, 1/4 cup fishbone meal, 2 cups EWC, 2 cups lobster compost, and 2 cups BAF

Mephisto Sour Bubbly Harvest
Mephisto Sour bubbly Ended over drying her I put her in a grove bag and rh was high 70% over night so I threw her back in a brown bag for I meant one night but ended being longer and now she’s dry I got her in jars and boveda’s hopefully bring her back. I weighed her up and got 112grams from her buds are little larfy but she had a ton of smell blueberries/ sour and bubbly. she still does have some decent smell even with over drying. Hopefully she’ll press good

IMG_6638.jpeg

Hey @WildBill I got Build a flower compost and terp tea bloom booster no bloom yet should be here next week and the girls are going to be due for the flower top dress at the end of the weekend. Normally i would do 1/8cup CoM plant food 5-2-4 and 1/4 CoM fish bone meal 5-13-0 2 cups EWC and 3 cups CoM lobster compost. This round I am not using the plant food 5-2-4 after veg. My question is should/can I add the bloom booster .5-6-18 to the top dress for flower instead of the PF as long as i use the appropriate application rate. I also plant to use less lobster compost and replace with BAF

So my flower top dress at wk 5 would be 5-7 tsp bloom booster, 1/4 cup fishbone meal, 2 cups EWC, 2 cups lobster compost, and 2 cups BAF
I don't see why that would not work

Old sage seeds Strawberry microverse harvest & yield
Old sage seeds Strawberry microverse harvest She turned out amazing buds a dense frosty and she reeks sorta of citrusy but with a funky/gassy after tone. Pulled 159 grams from very nice yield one of my better yields of all time :woohoo::woohoo1::thanks::vibe:

IMG_6638.JPG
IMG_6639.JPG
IMG_6641.JPG

So I am thinking about trying this stuff with the next round curious what you guys think? I was going to buildabloom but it's out of stock. I am going to get some buildaflower compost to top dress at flower. I am mainly looking for something to supplement my CoM fish bone meal with out adding any N.

View attachment 1632431

They have this stuff too but it has more N then I'd like unless i used this only and no CoM fish bone meal.

View attachment 1632432
Enjoyed your EB jr tutorial and journaling @Lil Dab ! The support from the organic mechanics on here is pretty awesome too. I’ve been using Terp Tea Bloom for years at @Waira ’s recommendation. Great stuff for top dressing, and very economical.
Gorgeous plants. I’m interested to hear your impression of Sour Bubbly. That’s an old illuminauto from 2017 that resurfaced?
Well done.

Enjoyed your EB jr tutorial and journaling @Lil Dab ! The support from the organic mechanics on here is pretty awesome too. I’ve been using Terp Tea Bloom for years at @Waira ’s recommendation. Great stuff for top dressing, and very economical.
Gorgeous plants. I’m interested to hear your impression of Sour Bubbly. That’s an old illuminauto from 2017 that resurfaced?
Well done.

Thanks for stopping by BC not sure on the back story of sour bubbly but it was ok. Seemed to be a bit N sensitive and grew some what larfy but that could have some to do with the overfeeding of N. This was the first time I've grown it mainly cause it was suppose to be a higher for extraction but it wasn't at around 10% if I remember correctly. It did have some great terp and flovar real citrusy lemony only thing I've grown close to the smell was SSSC sweet bourbon kush. I have a few more seeds to try of it but it's not on the top of the list:toke:

I'd be really curious to see @Waira feed recommendation for terp teas I've just been going by their feed chart.. I am using CoM Stonington blend if that makes a difference

1698520600954.png

So I am thinking about trying this stuff with the next round curious what you guys think? I was going to buildabloom but it's out of stock. I am going to get some buildaflower compost to top dress at flower. I am mainly looking for something to supplement my CoM fish bone meal with out adding any N.

View attachment 1632431

They have this stuff too but it has more N then I'd like unless i used this only and no CoM fish bone meal.

View attachment 1632432
This grow I am trying DTE 0-0-22 Langbeinite at the lowest dosage to compliment my CoM Fish Bone Meal. With my Orange Biscuit, its in week 6 so far, seems to be working.

Thanks for stopping by BC not sure on the back story of sour bubbly but it was ok. Seemed to be a bit N sensitive and grew some what larfy but that could have some to do with the overfeeding of N. This was the first time I've grown it mainly cause it was suppose to be a higher for extraction but it wasn't at around 10% if I remember correctly. It did have some great terp and flovar real citrusy lemony only thing I've grown close to the smell was SSSC sweet bourbon kush. I have a few more seeds to try of it but it's not on the top of the list:toke:

I'd be really curious to see @Waira feed recommendation for terp teas I've just been going by their feed chart.. I am using CoM Stonington blend if that makes a difference

View attachment 1641920
Thats like seriously economical, those dosages a week are next to nothing. Now I'm curious to that stuff.

Back