Indoor LilD get's some Earthbox's

What should we put in them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Harvest, Buds, and Rosin
Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Harvest, Buds, and Rosin

Got her all trimmed up last night and put in a grove bag over night hygrometer were at 60% today so I weighed her and press some. Yielded 143 grams of super sticky buds. Pressed 14 grams in a 100 micron bag 2.5x4.5" @ 210f for 5 min with a 1 minute warmup. This stuff was super oily over hard to collect I needed my cold plate from the freezer and even that wasn't easy. She got great flavor strong citrusy flavor with some gassy aroma's in there :drool:

IMG_6511.JPG
IMG_6512.JPG
IMG_6513.JPG
IMG_6514.JPG
IMG_6515.JPG
IMG_6518.JPG
IMG_6519.JPG
IMG_6521.JPG
IMG_6522.JPG
IMG_6523.JPG
IMG_6524.JPG

So I am thinking about trying this stuff with the next round curious what you guys think? I was going to buildabloom but it's out of stock. I am going to get some buildaflower compost to top dress at flower. I am mainly looking for something to supplement my CoM fish bone meal with out adding any N.

1694899791096.png

They have this stuff too but it has more N then I'd like unless i used this only and no CoM fish bone meal.

1694899963095.png

I use them both

So right now I have just the bloom booster in the cart. I would like to use that with the CoM fishbone meal I have just to finish it off unless you think I'd be better off just using just the terp tea line with some buildaflower? I have a bag and half left of CoM FBM otherwise I'd just forget about it. I suppose i could give it to my buddy but he's going to sus and want to what and why I am switching to.

So right now I have just the bloom booster in the cart. I would like to use that with the CoM fishbone meal I have just to finish it off unless you think I'd be better off just using just the terp tea line with some buildaflower? I have a bag and half left of CoM FBM otherwise I'd just forget about it. I suppose i could give it to my buddy but he's going to sus and want to what and why I am switching to.
Why restrict yourself man? I think it's good to have multiple sources of nutrients.

Why restrict yourself man? I think it's good to have multiple sources of nutrients.
The cost shits adds up bloom booster buildaflower and couple other things doesn’t take long before it’s a 200$ order. I plan on getting the buildabloom when available. I am already in the edge of too much nutrients in the pot. So I don’t want to add the the terp tea bloom with the CoM fish bone meal It seems like too much. Figure just adding the build a flower and bloom booster to my current regime.

But you have me questioning my self now which is why I asked.

The cost shits adds up bloom booster buildaflower and couple other things doesn’t take long before it’s a 200$ order. I plan on getting the buildabloom when available. I am already in the edge of too much nutrients in the pot. So I don’t want to add the the terp tea bloom with the CoM fish bone meal It seems like too much. Figure just adding the build a flower and bloom booster to my current regime.

But you have me questioning my self now which is why I asked.
Don't sweat it man! You're doing a great job.

I usually only use the build a flower twice, once at the setup of the earth box....... So it will be ready when needed......... And then roughly 10 days to two weeks from seeing flower beginning....... so it will carry it to the end.

I do like the Bloom booster. Like in any liquid amendment In an Earthbox, I'm careful about getting anything washed into the reservoir. I time it to coincide with the need to fill the reservoir after the slight dry down. It's pretty much ready For the plant to take up when you apply it.

Remember, you're growing in Earth boxes. As long as you keep nutrients out of the reservoir, you're not forcing the girl to uptake anything............... for the most part. With the topdressing mounding in the center of the Earth box, the girl can pick and choose what she needs and wants. She has the 'clean' water in the reservoir to use.

When I talk about using multiple sources of the same nutrient, I halve the amounts. The thing about multiple sources is that the nutrients are available at different rates at different times. Two products you're not gonna have the exact same availability. I have used the Bloom Booster and Blue Gold Flower at the same time, but I halve the rates of normal what I would use.
You're covering more conditions and the plant's current needs. I don't think you're going to run into any problems, unless you just go crazy with the additions............... And you have NOT shown any trends In doing something like that.

Man, it comes down to this. You've shown to be A very competent grower. I don't think you need to do any drastic changes or anything like that. All you need to do is refine what you're doing that makes sense to you .

Welp it's all ordered buildaflower, Terp tea Bloom, and Terp tea Bloom Booster:joy::thanks:

Back