• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What I got...
All right folks I got some earth boxes since @WildBill & @Hog MaGundy have been raving and putting on a hell of a show with them:toke::worship: I had to get a couple figure they will work pretty good with my organic TLS water only style.. I plan on running these in the 3'x3'x72" tent under the @Marshydro FC-3000 I think this is all going to work really great together.. I've prepped the EB jr's like bill recommended and put some window screen on the rez covers and glued in with hot glue gun.. This should stop any unwanted debris from getting in the rez when top watering...

This is what i got but not limited to I have some time before we start since a run is finishing up.. I picked up a couple fresh bags of CoM Stonington blend along with schoodic manure compost and quoddy blend lobster & crab compost.. I already had some EWC plus dry amendments.. Which as normal I'll just follow my schedule for topdressing but add the compost as well when I do... So to start i just fill the eb jr's up to just above the lower rib? leaving about 1-2" of box showing for building the nute bank I think? with just the Stonington blend and a hand full of sprout island seed starter mix when i bean will go.. I plan I filling the boxes up in the next couple weeks with the plan to start in 4-5 weeks maybe sooner get the soil inoculated and give the dynomyco time to start working also will be having some nematodes coming just to be safe :condom: I won't add any composts or amendments since i am using new soil to start but will at first topdressing?

Water source will be RO/tap blend 100ppm unsure what will be added to the rez thinking just some humic and yucca? and how often? i normally do once week but also add kelp amino's, and OminA really don't think I need that stuff and don't want kelp in the rez just incase it's goes anaerobic and/or cause a microbe bloom in there? This where i get little confused with the EB's the rez and building the nute bank hence why i started the thread now to hopefully sort some of this out before i start please and thank you in advance :thanks::d5::bow:

So as far as beans go thought I was going to do all Mephisto but I might want some Night Owls in here too help me choose:haha: :d5:

1679715423616.png

IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG

Well I think that's everything for now we got time just wanted to get started incase i need to change plans or add something I already tagged WB and HM not sure who else to tag I know @R Wayne wanted in then and anyone else I can think of pretty baked at this point probably missing some but @JP1 @Fermented_Fruitz @Suki @Frank the Dank @Dabber @JM @Mañ'O'Green @Talonxracer @DDubs @N/A-Greengo @Rick Dirte' @Shugrows @PinkyNotTheBrain IF I forgot anyone I do apologize :baked: :smokeout::d5::welcome::thanks::vibe:

Try the Blue Sprayed Shoes remix, sounds good to me anyways. :biggrin:
The Pre 98 Is good and I haven't grown the Outlier Z yet but want to soon.
I always want to grow something I haven't tried before. Which Meph's are you thinking about?
Lookin forward to the grow show growbro. :thumbsup::pop:

Try the Blue Sprayed Shoes remix, sounds good to me anyways. :biggrin:
The Pre 98 Is good and I haven't grown the Outlier Z yet but want to soon.
I always want to grow something I haven't tried before. Which Meph's are you thinking about?
Lookin forward to the grow show growbro. :thumbsup::pop:
Thanks bro I wasn’t thinking about BSSR for this run since I am running it now but now you got me thinking 🤔 There is poll at the top the thread right? Trying something new but do appreciate the input..
5C3D8B25-598F-4BF8-AE1B-137EEE576908.png

Back