What size can i order u @Lil Dab :shrug::crying::pighug:

1712628671637.jpeg

I was just sitting in the backyard….

The neighbors have been working on mowing their lawn off and on all day….

Recently, they installed a four foot chain link fence to isolate part of their yard, so they could just open the door and their dogs would be confined to that half of the yard….

Anywho….
I’m sitting out there, I hear the lawn mower shut off over there….. the sound of it being pushed towards the backyard, on the other side of the fence….

Then I hear….
“SHIT!!!!!! We forgot to put in a damn gate!!”

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

His wife just comes outta the house and proceeds to help him lift the mower over the fence….
She goes…
“That wasn’t that bad”
Him
“For the rest of our fucking lives!?!?!?”
And storms off…:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::pass:
That reminds me of when I built a boat in my dad's basement and then couldn't get it out.

I took some kids to Splash Lagoon water park in Erie, PA today. They closed down from 3 to 3:30 for the eclipse, and handed out glasses. There was light cloud cover, but still managed to get a glimpse through thin spots in the clouds:
eclipse_EriePA.jpg

I took some kids to Splash Lagoon water park in Erie, PA today. They closed down from 3 to 3:30 for the eclipse, and handed out glasses. There was light cloud cover, but still managed to get a glimpse through thin spots in the clouds:
View attachment 1676227
Nothing here, really. I was hoping for anything really, but nothing noticeable happened.

Back