Day 5 of flower. The D grew 3" last night. "Tucked" some more after the pick. Will throw on another scroog net in a few more days

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 12.05.42 AM.png

Last edited:
Them hot dog buns look suspiciously similar to a slice of bread! ;) :shrug::rofl:
Half a slice precisely. Although I can get GF hot dog buns they contain too many carbs. I am able to make two slices the GF sour dough bread slicing it in half and the result is about 20% of the carbs compared to a bun. Less bread more protein. I made the chili with Korean Chili Paste and Gephardt's, Bush's pinto beans, and ground turkey.

Half a slice precisely. Although I can get GF hot dog buns they contain too many carbs. I am able to make two slices the GF sour dough bread slicing it in half and the result is about 20% of the carbs compared to a bun. Less bread more protein. I made the chili with Korean Chili Paste and Gephardt's, Bush's pinto beans, and ground turkey.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ya might as well put pineapple on pizza!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 12.40.33 AM.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ya might as well put pineapple on pizza!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1676246
colloquial practices have nothing to do with what I like to eat. The beans are in there for plant protein ( and Farts). A healthy digestive system has gas!

Edit:

I don't like pineapple on pizza.

Back