Here’s a good one for y’all dude just come up to me and said the ironworker (metal shear) won’t turn on it does nothing and the guy before him it worked fine for him. So now I walk down there to see three guys trying to figure out what’s wrong and not a one of them checked the emergency stop button. I pulled it out and it started working fricken dumbasses and I’m the one who smokes pot :doh: :wall::baked:

Here’s a good one for y’all dude just come up to me and said the ironworker (metal shear) won’t turn on it does nothing and the guy before him it worked fine for him. So now I walk down there to see three guys trying to figure out what’s wrong and not a one of them checked the emergency stop button. I pulled it out and it started working fricken dumbasses and I’m the one who smokes pot :doh: :wall::baked:
1715264927802.gif

Good morning my friend :pass: How’s it going?
Looks like the local weather forecast has been downgraded from "THUNDERSTORMS OF DEATH" to "It might rain" for today, so things are already looking up.

Might even order a pizza if the weather holds up. I don't want to be "that guy" that makes people bring him food during a rainstorm.

Back