Looks like the local weather forecast has been downgraded from "THUNDERSTORMS OF DEATH" to "It might rain" for today, so things are already looking up.

Might even order a pizza if the weather holds up. I don't want to be "that guy" that makes people bring him food during a rainstorm.
The other day, the local weather was warning of a “Life Threatening Threat” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

I’ve relegated myself to frozen pizzas only so I don’t have to deal with delivery people. I’d make em myself, but don’t have the kitchen space :doh::doh:

That being said, frozen pizza has come a long way…

The other day, the local weather was warning of a “Life Threatening Threat” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

I’ve relegated myself to frozen pizzas only so I don’t have to deal with delivery people. I’d make em myself, but don’t have the kitchen space :doh::doh:

That being said, frozen pizza has come a long way…

Agreed. Though the local place is run by folks that moved down from NYC. The pizza is amazing and nothing like what I could muster or you could get frozen. It is a nice treat occasionally.

Morning Kittens :smokeit:
Chores mostly done, gotta get ready to take wife to her Dr's appointment this afternoon. Planted the Panama's.....3 in solo cups and 1 in a sideshow pot. Still nothing peeking above soil on the runtz or the stomper yet, fingers crossed.

Agreed. Though the local place is run by folks that moved down from NYC. The pizza is amazing and nothing like what I could muster or you could get frozen. It is a nice treat occasionally.
That’s the other side of the coin, our local places are pizza hut and dominos :doh: :doh: :doh:

If there was a good place like you’ve got, I would frequent the place.. :headbang::pass:

Morning Kittens :smokeit:
Chores mostly done, gotta get ready to take wife to her Dr's appointment this afternoon. Planted the Panama's.....3 in solo cups and 1 in a sideshow pot. Still nothing peeking above soil on the runtz or the stomper yet, fingers crossed.
Morning Bill…:pass:

Back