That’s the other side of the coin, our local places are pizza hut and dominos :doh: :doh: :doh:

If there was a good place like you’ve got, I would frequent the place.. :headbang::pass:

I live in rural Virginia. You can imagine my surprise when I discovered this place. Back when I could get around more, I was in there at least once a week. Got to know the owners pretty well. Nice couple. Delivery is through one of those services like grubhub or doordash, so you pay a premium to have it brought to you. As a result its maybe once every two months I order something. Hard to justify $30 for a pizza.

That’s the other side of the coin, our local places are pizza hut and dominos :doh: :doh: :doh:

If there was a good place like you’ve got, I would frequent the place.. :headbang::pass:

We have couple good mom and pops places close but I wish we had a Pizza Hut closer :gassy:

We have couple good mom and pops places close but I wish we had a Pizza Hut closer :gassy:
1715270525198.gif

Yep! I think Asian Haze is good to go!
:woohoo:
:jump:
:baby:
:dancer:

@Waira
Step one of Operation Asian Haze Seeds** is now complete.:cools::eyebrows:

Germination
IMG_20240509_103731512.jpg

Operation Asian Haze Seeds Will now be referred to as OAHS
:eyebrows:
:biggrin:
:face:
:haha:

I can see some action, finally, on one of the Sour Stompers. Nothing yet on the Skywalker gifted seed.
If I don't get anything from the Skywalker I think I might do Twenty20 Snow G. I have two as a freebie.

I'm looking at a backup if my Stompers don't come up. What other Mephisto short time girl that is around Stomper at around 65 days?

Isn't Double Grape a relatively short cycle Girl??

Name off a few Mephisto that you have grown that may be short enough, please.

Yep! I think Asian Haze is good to go!
:woohoo:
:jump:
:baby:
:dancer:

@Waira
Step one of Operation Asian Haze Seeds** is now complete.:cools::eyebrows:

Germination
View attachment 1681560

Operation Asian Haze Seeds Will now be referred to as OAHS
:eyebrows:
:biggrin:
:face:
:haha:

I can see some action, finally, on one of the Sour Stompers. Nothing yet on the Skywalker gifted seed.
If I don't get anything from the Skywalker I think I might do Twenty20 Snow G. I have two as a freebie.

I'm looking at a backup if my Stompers don't come up. What other Mephisto short time girl that is around Stomper at around 65 days?

Isn't Double Grape a relatively short cycle Girl??

Name off a few Mephisto that you have grown that may be short enough, please.

Sour crack, 24 carat, and feel like crème de la chem is right there too maybe just little bit longer

Looks like the local weather forecast has been downgraded from "THUNDERSTORMS OF DEATH" to "It might rain" for today, so things are already looking up.

Might even order a pizza if the weather holds up. I don't want to be "that guy" that makes people bring him food during a rainstorm.
Better then the fuckwads that order groceries in the middle of a damn storm! Not only are there tons who do it but rarely do u see someone who has obviously added extra to the tip for the hassle! :nono::finger:

Better then the fuckwads that order groceries in the middle of a damn storm! Not only are there tons who do it but rarely do u see someone who has obviously added extra to the tip for the hassle! :nono::finger:

I know the type. Same assholes that will complain that the bags were wet.

Back