Round 2! Texas sheet cake! Still had couple slices i found in a Tupperware container! :eyebrows::woohoo1::crying:
image.jpg

What do you think guys, how many weeks do they have to go?
No stress, they need to be fully mature before harvest.
It’s my first photo-period-run, so I don’t know what to expect around the corner to 100%. Also interested if they will bulk some? :pass:🧡🧡🧡

Sharing a Rainbow..... :bighug: ....

The kids are away for the day.. :pass:

the dog had me up before 6am...bad belly.....so I had to get up....if she farted again we would have all been out on the patio....:nono:...should have been a good day to get a catch up... but... the flipping net was down..... again....:doh:....

Looks like we have an intermittent fault... but we will live with it while the kids are here... not spending a day in waiting for a techie on their holiday..
If I disappear.. you know why... and I should be back in 4 working days....:coffee:..

I'll show myself out... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:crying: and I thought the dog was Bad.............:crying:

I think she might have got some unusual food off the kids...:nono:..... she was so bad we had 2 windows and the door open....

I fell asleep on the settee.... and woke up chewing it.....:yoinks:... hubby had gone for a lie down... and it was getting cold...so he closed the door....

It filled the cabin....

Then he comes out of the bedroom..... gagging.........:crying:... she'd followed him in........:crying:....o

I said what you closed the door for...?...

Him. Well... It was coming in cold..:shrug:..

Me. I'd rather get hypothermia than chew that.......:crying:...

So we were sitting in 9C.., with all the doors and windows open...:nono:... bloody dog......:crying:

I think someone might have fed her pizza.. with garlic on........ while we weren't watching.....

Afternoon mossy already hit the bong on the way out the house. Working now waiting for the boss man to check some stuff before I burn it :kitty::toke::coffee2:

I hope he checks soon for you and you get a proper #Smokebreak .... :bighug: ... makes the day pass better...

I've been out tickling frogs........:biggrin:... now I'm ripping through the Gkids sour sweets........:crisps:

I forget how bad the #FingerDabs munchies really are......:crying:... voracious......:vibe:

I hope he checks soon for you and you get a proper #Smokebreak .... :bighug: ... makes the day pass better...

I've been out tickling frogs........:biggrin:... now I'm ripping through the Gkids sour sweets........:crisps:

I forget how bad the #FingerDabs munchies really are......:crying:... voracious......:vibe:

Soon enough plus I can’t be too stoned at work any more I have to be more responsible. Can’t be baked while trying to deal with the public at any given moment :doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back