Hokay......it's Monday........... start the week the way you mean to go on..........

4b60c5ca0381d61370d18451afe3dd57.gif

#Stoned .....

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way....

So... buckle up....

giphy (2).gif

Inflate your airbags..... :pass: ..then when you are chewing on life's gristle....

Give a little whistle...........
4ed7ee6c14965c5ae442f1baa8251560.gif

And.....

and those rings are Hooke to your blumats? Have looked at the drip tape, but like the idea of the rings
Ya they hook right to the carrots so they drip when the carrot opens up! And I got the rings cuz the rep at blumat recommended them (even tho its the waaaaay cheaper route so def not trying to sell me the most expensive shit) and he actually said unless u are in like a 50gal pot the tape doesn’t work so great in pots cuz u don’t get an even saturation vs those rings doing a fairly even drip as long as u don’t have em cocked at an angle! And the individual drippers could plug up really easy but these rings have like a filter on the inlet (on the inside) so u don’t gotta worry about the drip points getting plugged up like the drippers do! At the least they gotta get soaked in vinegar after every grow to make sure no sediment in them!

T- 12 hrz to TOTALITY, woot! :yay: therefore, u simply had to know this one was comin....:eyebrows: :headbang:

yes, edclipse day is totality here finally! :woohoo: (see what me did there-? :mrgreen: ) we plan on hittin the road at 4:20am & i'll try to post a pic or two durin the day, but mostly won't be on til later tonite when we get back ;) Up The Ironz & see u on the other side! :headbang: ppp

T- 12 hrz to TOTALITY, woot! :yay:therefore, u simply had to know this one was comin....:eyebrows: :headbang:

yes, edclipse day is totality here finally! :woohoo: (see what me did there-? :mrgreen: ) we plan on hittin the road at 4:20am & i'll try to post a pic or two durin the day, but mostly won't be on til later tonite when we get back ;) Up The Ironz & see u on the other side! :headbang: ppp

Good Luck @420Forever ....:wizzy:... Safe roadtrip.....:pass:

T- 12 hrz to TOTALITY, woot! :yay:therefore, u simply had to know this one was comin....:eyebrows: :headbang:

31229616-E171-4AFE-B2FA-0B4B8F26A391.jpeg
5A3F6261-046D-4501-9CBE-C710D173FB19.jpeg
0C9CF2CE-4CE5-4F97-939B-BC9478EA9512.jpeg

T-minus -1hr 49min since i shoulda went to bed! Especially since i lost motivation about 55% of the way thru chopping that crusty bitch down! :shrug::rofl::smokeit:

Back