@PinkyNotTheBrain did you jump off a tall building without your cape? WTF how did you injure your back like that? colitis stinks.
I have no idea n neither do the doctors... I've had the bone density/ strength test and i was above average so I'm not brittle :shrug: I'm wondering if theyve all just had little hair line cracks built up over time and all the strain of working through all my gut issues the past months, being weaker, more tired , just finally made the whole thing go
YGYlyV.gif

Well status update on Pinky. Just had an ERCP. Went well . Stents are removed this time, hopefully permanently. Fractures in my spine at S4 S5 ,,L3 L4 L5 ,t12 , t2 t3 t4 t5 t7 t11 and bulged discs at between L4 n l5 and c6 c7 c8. Blood clots in my spleen, i have scarring on my bladder from the chronic swelling aaaand some type of colitis :joy:

Jeeeez @PinkyNotTheBrain :doc3:... ulcerative colitis could actually explain a whole lot about your symptoms... terribly painful.. reasonably controlled., But....WTF is with all the spinal fractures.....?

Did they give you any meds... treatment plan....?
I'm sure colitis requires mass dietary changes......:bighug:

:pighug:. All I do is smoke joints all the time.......:pass:.. but #FingerDabs are a different level......

I did notice in chara homework that collection is best on Indica... and one mentioned Mazar....so maybe it is the genetic pool I'm in...:shrug:

I've always known about the double harvest point on Afghans.. Early Up and Happy,. over amber.. narcotic.

Lack of any other homework makes me Think it is the early one I'm hitting..... but just way earlier than expected....

Funny enough I did a couple of years of testing on the earliest harvest point available with Stone and the Dragon med team.... but it was Take down point....coz I didn't know #FingerDabs existed... there is no homework on it....:biggrin:
Youve so much knowledge :watering:
How goes your morning?

Jeeeez @PinkyNotTheBrain :doc3:... ulcerative colitis could actually explain a whole lot about your symptoms... terribly painful.. reasonably controlled., But....WTF is with all the spinal fractures.....?

Did they give you any meds... treatment plan....?
I'm sure colitis requires mass dietary changes......:bighug:
Regular docs like "you're sugars too high" but my GI team are congratulating me cuz the only way they were able to fully remove the stents and completely clean the area with out "leftovers" is because of a clean diet exercise . The sugar is up from everything else not food. At least not most of the time.
Supposed to have a second meeting with the spinal team later today . Was supposed to be yesterday but they rushed me into surgery. They were thinking i had a depressed spinal cord but it didn't show in the scan. They also said that doesn't mean that thats not it. Idk dear, I've still a very long road.

In bloody credible. Too bad there are no funds to do some serious time series analyses of contents as plants mature. There surely is something going on that would be good to understand better. :headbang: :pighug:

:what?:Noooooo....if they find out what it is they'll all be doing it........ sometimes it is good to have something all to yourself.......:crying:
'smine... mine...and I'm keeping it.....:biggrin:..

If I find some div has had me trimming.. drying burping curing and processing for something I could get minimum 10x stronger...Pure off the plant with a little #Tickletickle

93555d53f704e14e2be1758506078665_w200.gif
. I won't be happy with you #stoners .....:yeah:.. #JustSayin

Bluestruttin

Regular docs like "you're sugars too high" but my GI team are congratulating me cuz the only way they were able to fully remove the stents and completely clean the area with out "leftovers" is because of a clean diet exercise . The sugar is up from everything else not food. At least not most of the time.
Supposed to have a second meeting with the spinal team later today . Was supposed to be yesterday but they rushed me into surgery. They were thinking i had a depressed spinal cord but it didn't show in the scan. They also said that doesn't mean that thats not it. Idk dear, I've still a very long road.
Wow.......... Hang in there, karma sent!

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Goonight...

#SleepTight Goo :bighug:..
I have no idea n neither do the doctors... I've had the bone density/ strength test and i was above average so I'm not brittle :shrug: I'm wondering if theyve all just had little hair line cracks built up over time and all the strain of working through all my gut issues the past months, being weaker, more tired , just finally made the whole thing go View attachment 1676653

Nope.. nope...:nono:... you would be unlucky to get that much damage from a serious car crash....or a fall from a tall building...:headbang:.. that is not right..

I wonder if undiagnosed colitis could cause malabsorption which Might affect the bone structure...:shrug:... you looked at your close family to see if there is something nasty.. hereditary sitting there..?..

Yeah...:pighug:,. but you know... the hardest thing is Naming it... good or bad...If you Know what it is... you can start Treating it..

I Hope they can give you some Answers..:bighug:

Most common 18650, 18350, 20/21700, 26650 Li-ion cells that ecig Mods require have no safety features whatsoever. Short one and you've essentially got a grenade. But most devices have their own built in safety features, unless they are fully mechanical.

:pass:
Indeed!!
Notice I said battery, not cell. Some cells do have protection from over current, but not all and I would wager, not many.

Back