Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 12.56.05 AM.png

:bighug:Hokay.... it's Monday......... Start the week the way you mean to go on............

#Stoned ...:pass:....

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on it's way...

So...... buckle up......
giphy (2).gif
... Inflate your airbags.....:pass:..

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle..... Just give a little whistle.......

4ed7ee6c14965c5ae442f1baa8251560.gif

And....

#HappyMonday ......:bighug:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green your foliar feed 1/16 tsp kelp, 1/4 tsp fulvic, 1/32 yucca do you measure out the liquid fulvic in tsp's or ml? :pass:
Hit another dab and think about it! They are both volume measures so it does not matter
snicker4.gif
. 1.23ml = 1/4 teaspoon.

I have been going back over everything I ate for the last 6 days to see if I could find the trigger for this last IBS bout. It helps that I take a lot of photos of my meals many do not get posted anywhere some get posted here. It is a big help in remembering what I ate. The thing is I could not find any problem foods in my meals. Then I picked up the jar of Dry Roasted Peanuts from Walmart to eat some and I looked at the ingredients on a lark, I have looked at the ingredients of Dry Roasted Peanuts before and there were no concerns as they are peanuts and salt - not if you buy them at Walmart! I am not 100% sure that the Torula Yeast is a trigger but I am pretty sure I react to it and avoid it. This fits the timeframe perfectly. I have had problems with other types of yeast in the past so? But the winner for sure is cross contamination with wheat.

IMG_20240414_232514831.jpgIMG_20240414_205230990.jpg

"If our peanuts don't kill you, we will throw some other stuff in that will at least make you sick"
I really have to pay for my stupidity, if I don't read the label!

I need some sleep........... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

, I have looked at the ingredients of Dry Roasted Peanuts before and there were no concerns as they are peanuts and salt - not if you buy them at Walmart! I am not 100% sure that the Torula Yeast is a trigger but I am pretty sure I react to it and avoid it. This fits the timeframe perfectly. I have had problems with other types of yeast in the past so? But the winner for sure is cross contamination with wheat.

:headbang:. Yup.. when I went gluten free I was still getting reactions...and figured it out to yeast...so most gluten free bread still makes me react...and I have to watch some ready made stock and stock cubes too...

Lager and cider had to go for hubby.. even gluten free ones..because they are fermented... but he is generally okay on wine...coz they clean the used up yeast out..so it doesn't referment.

Hope you feel better soon... don't shop without your reading glasses 🤓... everything is full of it....

Happy Sunday here’s a couple of pics of some ice cheeks an a new sour diesel clone I got from a friend who claims it’s the original loooks to be sour d foresure
IMG_0101.jpeg
IMG_0100.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg

Back