Lets try this again…..
1714108890412.gif

Anyone know anything about Samsung tv’s? Forgot ac was turned on and had 1 too many things plugged in and when ac came on it threw breaker and now tv wont turn on! Doesn’t even have the standby light anymore and the couple videos i saw online said it most likely needs the internal power supply board replaced and wanted to try and verify before i order 1! Only $50 but if its money i will need to potentially put toward a new tv wanna save myself the time and trouble! On the other hand if thats most likely it yall know i am too cheap to be buying a new tv but a tv is a must for me so gotta do something quick! :shrug::oops1:
Probably redundant but have you verified the power at the outlet?

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Probably redundant but have you verified the power at the outlet?

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Yes sir and moved to another outlet! Also samsung has an issue where an overload of power can build up in the capacitors and there is a process to hold power button down while unplugged to drain them but still nothing when i plugged it back in! Pretty sure its cuz a fuse or capacitor on main power board blew but wanna be sure! It is only $40 to order a replacement board and it just snaps in and has 1 wire harness that plugs into it! May order one tomorrow from eBay or somewhere i can return it easily if it doesn’t fix the issue!

farm farm.... HAVE 8 acres... friend's land...
have 2 tractors, disc, bed former, bursh hog, backhoe, front end loader, welder, generator, server, workstation, microscope, and various lab gear PLUS food seed.. top grade...:)

ready to roll!

@JM Dream...... :wizzy:.... Well Done you.........:bravo:

You got a cabin to live in................yet.............?.....:eyebrows:....

Is it to make a living at....or on top of your day job.....?..

I'm glad you've got new toys.....:pighug:

#G'NightGracie..... 🧐... hmmmm hashtags and smiles have stopped working for me....... anyone else...or have I touched something....

i don't uze hashtagz, but urz are workin ok, so....:shrug: :pighug: ppp

Back