420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
ok kidz, in the proverbial nutshell -> start yakkin ur fuckin assez off! :blahblah: and i'll start off with the friday dose of vitamin E...:headbang: ppp

First haha….well second actually… creme de la Chem rosin
image.jpg

Last edited:
Nice I'm going to start making some soon as this pink runtz is done.... My bud I have now is cured... So if I press it and n my rositek it doesn't give me much....
I use a diy dab press have you seen my press thread?

Later everyone headed out fishing don’t know when I be back again :headbang::headbang: :pass:

Stoner thought. An app that measures the growth of your canopy by taking a picture each day. Perhaps an item of common size like a quarter could be placed within shot to give the app a common reference to base size off? And then it would tell you percentage of growth compared to previous pictures. :baked: Some one please tell me something like this exists and is free

think I'm headed to the local watering hole myself......been pulling weeds and sweating my ass off.....don't forget your raffles kittens.
unless you want me to win it all. :smoking:

Stoner thought. An app that measures the growth of your canopy by taking a picture each day. Perhaps an item of common size like a quarter could be placed within shot to give the app a common reference to base size off? And then it would tell you percentage of growth compared to previous pictures. :baked: Some one please tell me something like this exists and is free
Well, depends if you have it on hand, but a yard stick taped to your tent pole gives a pretty good indication of your growth. Math will do the rest.

Well, depends if you have it on hand, but a yard stick taped to your tent pole gives a pretty good indication of your growth. Math will do the rest.

I’m a millennial, we like to overcomplicate things and forget real world tools exist. Is there a yard stick app?

I’m a millennial, we like to overcomplicate things and forget real world tools exist. Is there a yard stick app?
Uh, not all of us lmfao ask @420Forever about my Suki-math tangents :rofl: its ok to admit you just don't like math lol

Things are moving right along, need to pull some crabgrass and tweak the training on the jasmine but otherwise I'm a happy girl! Its pretty cool getting to watch everything slowly fill in!
20220701_003648.jpg
20220701_003718.jpg
20220701_003748.jpg
20220701_003842.jpg
20220701_003926.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back