Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
WUZ DIS YOU?
maxresdefault.jpg

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Ok so the pics don't do it justice but there's like a green Haze in the air. You can feel the grit in your eyes and if you breathe you can feel it in your throat too. You can literally taste it. Got home from picking them up and held my breath from the moment I opened the car door till I was under the shower head. Made them go and immediately get in the shower as well since they spend most of their day outside at school.

View attachment 1439112View attachment 1439113View attachment 1439114View attachment 1439115View attachment 1439116
Well, my pines were sure being naughty! I left my car out! The rain did wash off some......... where the wind blew the rain on it!
The rain washed off my parking lot, but there was a huge pile of pollen where it drains to the yard.

Lol thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green! I need to find somewhere to live with less allergens but other than a sterile lab idk where that would be :rofl: pollen, dust, mold... all of it gets me. I take daily allergy meds year round and that seems to help with the worst of it, I don't have constant sinus infections any more at least. Doing away with all the carpet would probably help too but I'm not bothering with doing that upstairs till the boys are old enough to not sound like a herd of elephants. Maybe I could start in our room but the logistics of it sound like a whole nightmare.
You'd be fine somewhere in the boonies in New Mexico....away from metro areas. Going back and forth from Texas and Arizona, I can always breathe better and way less nasal congestion.............just driving thru.
You'll have to dust the house more.:biggrin:

Arrived in Tennessee, safe and sound... But chin goatee is itchy as fuck! Had a mask on for like 7 hrs! Whew, glad to have that thing off!
You flew from NY to Chicago to Tennessee? With a layover? That's a long ass day in my book. I've definitely driven from Albany to Nashville in a day, but my old ass would rather fly too:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back