420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
(clock strikez 12:01am, jan 2, 2022....which meanz...:eyebrows: )

:bday: HAPPEE BIRTHDAY AFN!! :bday:

fireworks1.gif

ok, u kidz know the drill -> start yakkin ur assez off &
DON'T FUCKIN STOP! :headbang: ppp
:blahblah:

bf56f3d03bd6c2c1ede98b792e7ec781.jpg

Next Gen Star Trek question.
How in the hell does one OWN a wormhole? The Enterprise is hosting the presenting and sale of a supposedly stable wormhole.
You only sell something like that if you can't utilize it or it's not really stable.
That's not logical! :biggrin:

How in the hell does one OWN a wormhole? The Enterprise is hosting the presenting and sale of a supposedly stable wormhole.
You only sell something like that if you can't utilize it or it's not really stable.

i've seen that episode & hint -> it'z not a stable wormhole :nono: jus sayin & trek on plz... ;) ppp

Yup......worthless! I hate when I figure out something in a few first minutes. :gassy: :rofl:

Happy Birthday AFN.........:bday:.....

CONGRATULATIONS on the last LS Stats.................Everybody.........:bravo::bravo::bravo:

11 years ago today I Walked into AFN for the First time.

We were the First Autoflower web site in the World.

Sick of the all our Autoflower Trolling on mainstream canna sites...and tired of asking for an Autoflower section on photoflower sites to Develop our craft without the Trolling..we struck out on our own to make a Site where there was Zero Autoflower Trolling...so we could work on breeding and developing the Best methods for growing Autoflower to their Max......:watering: ....I Think we Done that....:pass:

Well Done Everyone past and present who made that Dream come True...:cheers:...

It takes a Family to Raise Our Standard to Sociable Media..where we all Respect each other..and have Fun growing...Together..:bravo: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back