Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....
emoji_u1f914.png
me thinkz @Suki musta sumhow walled herself in durin the kitchen remodel.....sanz phone of course :doh: :rofl: ppp

Cultivators Club Applications.

Cultivator Club Entries.....THREADMARKED.........if anyone asks.......just get them to check the THREADMARKS

We Simplified it.... :pass:............BUT...saying that ....if anyone has Problems completing it we are Happy to Help you Through it.

Cultivator Club Entries.....THREADMARKED.........if anyone asks.......just get them to check the THREADMARKS

We Simplified it.... :pass:............BUT...saying that ....if anyone has Problems completing it we are Happy to Help you Through it.
Thanks! I started a thread for my current grow under "new growers grow journals" hopefully it's the correct location and properly thread marked!

:crying: @BCBudlady ...I Read that as I'm just going to blow off and roll one up.......:crying:.....an I Thinking Polite Lady.........:gassy:...giving us notice to open the windows.......
That’s why I’ve got a smelly hound. Perfect cover. :crying::crying:Blame the dog.
Your correct Auntie, the older, the fewer shits to give, but the ranker we be.

Care to let us know who is in charge of it these days?

In the Olden Days @420Forever checked off all Grow Diaries and after Weigh in.....he mailed me to let them into CC's.

Only someone with Admin permissions can actually let them in......... :headbang: ..so we changed it to an application thread with me or @blue to Tick the Box.

All Rules for it in the First Post of the thread as Usual....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back