Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been similar here coz our garage is down on the deeds as an Olive drying hut.....:pass:....
nice - do you still have olive trees there?

Hubbys Idea for solar hot water......?...run 200m of garden hose across the south facing roof side
Good shout, the chap that helped me with the water told me to buy plenty of extra hosing and he just left it wound out on the floor between the tank and the shower room, it frustrated me as it takes ages for the water to get to the shower head as a result, but now it makes sense - all the eater in the hose will warm up.

..they used to stick them next to the cess tank to purify the waste
didn't know that one - I planted a couple of prickly pear cactus, would have put it south of the bathroom if I had known, next time I pop over I will be planting a few more for sure

.they say they can do massive damage............................but they Taste Nice..............:chef:
they are a real pain in the area as they have no predators and they get big, I have only seen a couple from a distance - but they leave such a mess and fencing does very little to keep them out - I have asked the council to mark the land as open to hunting boar which basically allows the locals to wander and hunt a boar so hoping that helps keep them in check - and some ribs

Can you not get Tanked water......?.....they are well set up for it here...
I looked into it last time I was there, because there are no real roads to the plot and no real village near by it was hard. But I walked over to Spain and the chap at the petrol station said the fire brigade will do it - next time I will give it a go, could save a lot of faffing with getting the water system all automated.

Thanks a lot Mossy - really helpful! :worship:

@Mossy Ummm. What's an OrgyPot? (almost afraid to ask) :shrug:

orgy pot = multiple plantz in one single pot ;) ppp

disclaimer edit: it is not advized to try this in solo cupz :nono: jus sayin....:smoking:

Stoners, we see a lot of bud, lets flash some leaf. Here's an 11......View attachment 1547035
Here’s an 11 finger wave back! :d5:
image.jpg

orgy pot = multiple plantz in one single pot ;) ppp

disclaimer edit: it is not advized to try this in solo cupz :nono: jus sayin....:smoking:
The true definition from @Mossy is multiple plants of both sexes in 1 pot but its been hijacked now by anyone that has more then 1 plant period in a pot! ;)

)
The true definition from @Mossy is multiple plants of both sexes in 1 pot but its been hijacked now by anyone that has more then 1 plant period in a pot! ;)
Now now, all are entitled to bantering ...just cos Mossy is a bit clever with her breeding protocol, doesn't mean folks can't "chuck pollen"(so t'speak:smoking:) ...although most have lost their argument, before they've even finished typing! ... just my2 punnets! :smoker::peace::nicethread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back