Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal buffet - 10/01/22
  • heya kidz & happee 1st of Croptober! :joy: which also happenz to be Caturday, so grab yer forkz & platez for the first metal buffet of the new edition! :stir: the burnerz are hot & ready to fire up with a bang to meet the ghost of change! :headbang: ppp

istockphoto-1048441404-170667a.jpg

Green Dragon Tincture
  • This is the recipe I use @Suki ….but I use everclear instead of 151…..

Master Wu's process has been thought of as the 'go to' recipe for tincture.

The Definitive Green Dragon (Revised)

This is a simple and efficient 4 Step process.

Ingredients:
    1/8oz high quality cannabis
    2 oz Bacardi Rum – 151 proof

Process Summary:

1. Chop cannabis very fine (coffee grinder works great)

2. Place in a shallow pan (a sheet of aluminum foil works great) and bake at 325°F for 5 minutes.

3. Remove from oven and place cannabis in 2 oz of 151 proof rum (use a small wide mouth mason jar)

4. Simmer in a water bath for 20 minutes. Maintain temperature of the rum/cannabis mixture between 170°F.

5. Strain the mixture and store.

Dosage:
    One milliliiter (one full eyedropper) is very nice. Two puts you in space. But you must self-titrate (test it on yourself) as each batch will be slightly different. Effects take up to 1.5 hours to begin (at least in myself) and lasted for 5 hours (1 dropper) to 7-8 hours (2 droppers).

I place one eyedropper (1ml) of Green Dragon in a small glass. I then add a small amount of water (1-2 ml) and drink. Do this on an empty stomach for best results (about 20-30 minutes before eating a main meal is good).

Marshydro Prime Sale offers... 10-11th October 2022
  • Dale's Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 70
  • girls looking great ogreberry is still bulking up and getting harder by the day and super frosty:headbang: bourbon isn't too happy solo is fading hard or hungry:shrug: and 3 gallon looks to be a touch toxic but the finish is so close don't think I am gonna sweat it too much...I will cut back the cal-mag again this next next rez fill tomorrow:pop::goodluck::sleeping::pass:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Metal buffet - 10/15/22
  • :kitty: happee Caturday kidz, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: the burnerz are hot & it'z time for bedlam! :headbang: ppp

20221010_235618.jpg

Metal buffet - 10/22/22
  • :kitty: happee Caturday kidz, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: the burnerz are hot & it'z a new world comin! :headbang: ppp

20221018_121858.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back