Mephisto Genetics Livers 'N' Cheese...Illuminauto

NoRobo

Helping people get off big pharma everyday...
Reaction score
Breeders Name: Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: Livers 'N' Cheese (Auto Livers x NCH)

Autoflower?: Yes on Day 24.

Soil/Hydro: Soil, 6 gallon fabric pot

Nutes: Super soil on its 5th cycle with well water only. Never PH'ed or PPM.

Lights: 1 300w mars knock off, old style directly above with some extra lumens from two other 300's in use

Days from seed to Harvest: 84 days from sprout.

Dry yield: I don't grow for yield, I grow for trichomes and terpenes. 56 grams of primo buds!

Effects: ***** Hybrid/Sativa. (Smoke) This is one I have been waiting for. This is surprisingly potent. Effects are felt immediately. A huge rush to head with the eyes feeling heavy. The feeling is something that reminds me of some flower I had a very long time ago. It was potent but still seems to put you in a great mood. Right now I'm enjoying some loud thumping music with no cares in the world.

Even though I feel this is "sativa" in effects it doesn't seem to cause any anxiety or paranoid feelings. Great one to wake up with, just be careful if you have a lower tolerance.

Bag Appeal: ***** This is something I doubt anyone would turn down. Even the most snobby of your homies should still want to smoke this based off of looks alone. Once you open the bag/jar though, their sold. Clearly visible trichome heads with some tinges of purples and reds that give the flower darker look with a frosted coating. What's not to love?

Density: **** These are pretty dense but still gets four stars because these are dense but not rock hard. I think they are just about perfect though. Too dense can be a pain and I feel these are just fine. It burns for awhile.

Growth: ***** Like all Mephisto gear, it practically grew itself. This was a tester. Apparently given out by mistake. Oops. I think it was a great mistake because this strain needed to be showcased. To me, she had the perfect growth. She didn't get huge but put out some nice trichome laden and heavy flowers. She was a breeze to trim as far as foliage but was really sticky. They were branches bent over the side of the container by the end.

Smell: ***** CHEESE. Plain and simple. It smells like a sharper type of cheese. I couldn't tell you what type but there is no mistaking it. What's funny, during growth she smelled more berry and less cheese. Once cut down and dried though it has been all cheese. It hasn't been quite one month for curing but it just keeps getting better. In another month I think it will settle down from being sharp to a more deep and funky cheese. We will see.

Smoke: ***** Its been curing for less than one month but is nice and smooth. On the inhale the cheese taste is faint but there is a sweet pine that tingles the tongue. On the exhale though the cheese is back big time. It lingers on the tongue for a few minutes afterwards. There is a hint of berry or something reminiscent of one that accompanies the cheese that stays. Makes you you smack your lips and enjoy the flavor. It has a nice clean grey ash after its burnt due to soil and water only. Doesn't need a flush but gets one anyway. Nothing beats "organically" grown flowers...

20170516_001054.jpg
20170516_001116.jpg
20170516_001123.jpg
20170516_001136.jpg
20170516_001142.jpg
20170516_001148.jpg
20170516_001154.jpg
20170516_001234.jpg
20170516_001241.jpg
20170516_001252.jpg
20170516_001221.jpg
20170516_001317.jpg
20170516_001342.jpg
InShot_20170616_005553265.jpg

I know this lady will make good extractions. From what little trim there was, I was able to get 1.3 grams of dry sift. I used the Trimbin so it isn't the "cleanest" but I'm not trying to dab it. It goes great on top of a bowl or in a joint.

InShot_20170612_113149471.jpg

***DISCLAIMER***
Not everyone is the same and cannabis effects everyone differently. Within our Endocannabinoid systems some of these effects may be different or even reverse. Please enjoy responsibly.:smoking:

Great review. Buds r gorgeous.

Preeeeeeeemo with a capital DANK :drool: nice review and plant congratulations and thank you for sharing!

Truly beautiful, nice job. Can't wait to get the chance to grow this.

For goodness sake buddy can you just stop now please?!!!! :crying:

I have major plant envy now. All your plants/reports are the dogs mate, massive congrats on your grows :vibe:

looks great i bet that kief still has some melt to it hopeing to get some of these in the illuminauto drop as a freebie if not guess il be buying more seeds lol

This one won't be a freebie. It's illuminauto number 27. So, start saving up! :thumbsup: @auto noob
i relized this when i wrote it its a different NCH cross that might be a freebie but it was 27c and i was too stoned to fix my mistake lol il deffo be gettin no.27 and 29.25.24 and one other yet to be decided

Thank you @hippy71 I love growing the weeds. I love smoking them just as much if not more. :thumbsup:

Me too! My plan is coming together nicely: currently 3 different strains curing in jars, soon to be joined by 2 more strains.

5 different strains simmultaneously and they're all good ones :woohoo1: :woody:

Back