Longest growing autoflower?

I have a ??? now at 14 weeks with at least 2 to go to be a success.. No idea what it is .. Purchased the seed from SeedSupreme as a Sweet Dwarf Auto by Advanced Seed which is a Indica dominate strain and supposed to be done in 60 to 70 days but this plant looks completely in shape, color, and leaf shape of a Sativa plant.. Tree or Cactus shape with more sparse limbs and shoots. lighter green in color than others and very narrow leaves. I have 2 other strains that were planted 22 days after the Dwarf and they have caught up with her in size and bud maturity. They are supposed to be and show as Indica strains so hoping they are what I purchased.. Starting to think when I put a order in they just grab a hand full of random seeds out of a bag and drop them in separate baggies.. LOL

I have a ??? now at 14 weeks with at least 2 to go to be a success.. No idea what it is .. Purchased the seed from SeedSupreme as a Sweet Dwarf Auto by Advanced Seed which is a Indica dominate strain and supposed to be done in 60 to 70 days but this plant looks completely in shape, color, and leaf shape of a Sativa plant.. Tree or Cactus shape with more sparse limbs and shoots. lighter green in color than others and very narrow leaves. I have 2 other strains that were planted 22 days after the Dwarf and they have caught up with her in size and bud maturity. They are supposed to be and show as Indica strains so hoping they are what I purchased.. Starting to think when I put a order in they just grab a hand full of random seeds out of a bag and drop them in separate baggies.. LOL
Genetic expression. I had a "Cream" was a "70" day plant supposedly. Went 120 b4 I got tired if it and chopped

I've mainly grown photos outdoors, but I grew an auto last season my mate bred from BCN critical he mixed with wild ruderalis found while travelling in khazakstan. Ended up being a 14 week plant, with 10 weeks flower. I have only got one photo of it 5 weeks into flower. Wasn't the best smoke though. This pic was 9 weeks from seed. Pretty small.
IMG20210318112859.jpg

My current grow is a GG#4 auto.
Week 11 from germ, week 7 of flower. Looks to have around 3 weeks left as it's still stacking calyx
IMG_20210514_230833.jpg
IMG_20210514_233543.jpg
IMG_20210514_233454.jpg

My personal longest Auto is 102 Days from first 4 Leaves. A Northern Lights from FastBuds. My shortest is 63 days from first leaves a Chemdawg Auto from FastBuds.

Each genetic carries its own phenotype but most will be somewhere between these numbers including flush time in my opinion.

As I saw someone else mention earlier I add 2 weeks to website information based on a week to germinate until above ground and a week extra for flush and timing of Amber Trichomes.

No one size fits all but 9-12 weeks is a solid median.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

I've mainly grown photos outdoors, but I grew an auto last season my mate bred from BCN critical he mixed with wild ruderalis found while travelling in khazakstan. Ended up being a 14 week plant, with 10 weeks flower. I have only got one photo of it 5 weeks into flower. Wasn't the best smoke though. This pic was 9 weeks from seed. Pretty small.
View attachment 1318458
My current grow is a GG#4 auto.
Week 11 from germ, week 7 of flower. Looks to have around 3 weeks left as it's still stacking calyx
View attachment 1318468View attachment 1318470View attachment 1318471
Love the BCN, I like the way you'e growing not only weed but other flowers and stuff,
If my landlord never lived next door I'd love get a polytunnel and make my own garden setup with everything in it, water features and stuff, lol,
Keeper-lit

Pineapple Express from fast buds…approaching week 13 and looks like it needs 2-3 more weeks.
She’s massive and will yield very well, so I don’t mind :)

Back