Longest growing autoflower?

Are u sure it’s an auto?
I bought the seeds in a packet, I bought also the tangerine dream and that is ready from week seven onwards and is a powerful producer of quality. The LSD I am told is maybe good or bad luck depending on how you look at it in that the tangerine may be consistent and I am led to believe so far that I must have a more sativa phenotype which occasionally happens so let's see, I have a seperate post on my grow somewhere in the newbies section :)

I bought the seeds in a packet, I bought also the tangerine dream and that is ready from week seven onwards and is a powerful producer of quality. The LSD I am told is maybe good or bad luck depending on how you look at it in that the tangerine may be consistent and I am led to believe so far that I must have a more sativa phenotype which occasionally happens so let's see, I have a seperate post on my grow somewhere in the newbies section :)
At 190 days and no flowers yet I’d say u need to switch that uncooperative auto to a 12/12 light schedule.

At 190 days and no flowers yet I’d say u need to switch that uncooperative auto to a 12/12 light schedule.
I'd say that PHOTO needs to be switched to 12/12.

Thanks Mizzo and Builder switched to 12/12 three nights ago, dense vegatation and looking for flowers, flowers starting on my Assam landraces and LSD fingers crossed. IF they flower under 12/12 can I revert to 20/4 again :)????? My rooftop grow is only landrace sativas and more a garden than a real grow of abandoned plants, five abandoned plants I gave up on are now flowering on my roof :)

No it is obviously .photo period plant. It will reveg on you

No it is obviously .photo period plant. It will reveg on you
I am always open to try other farms, I am incredibly in love with tangerine dream so if you know something that tops it let me know.

The LSD was clearly sold as auto so I am suspect as all of the supposed auto seeds show photo characteristics. That said I love their size and fat tree trunks turning woody totally different from tangerine dream that is fast and fleshy and true auto and her buds help me to relax and not start scratching the walls of my growroom or kissing my buds.

I will wait question is do I now keep 12/12 on my Lucies or do I get a chance to fry her under my lamps like I did with the tangie lifesavers?

Thanks ganja love to you AF chums for giving an old man hope of having cheap meds to live a little longer on this ganja earth

ABUD ABUD ABUD

Damn makes me think why even grow autos when you can grow photos in the same time frame? I guess I'll find out how much longer she takes if it's worth it or not. May just grow back to photos instead if that's the case. Least you can get some bomb strains and clone them then.

Damn makes me think why even grow autos when you can grow photos in the same time frame? I guess I'll find out how much longer she takes if it's worth it or not. May just grow back to photos instead if that's the case. Least you can get some bomb strains and clone them then.
One reason I like autos is they dont give a shit when you turn lights on and off

Back