Longest growing autoflower?

NorthernLights_420

Autoflower Cultivator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez
I read online some autos can finish in as little as 7.5 to 8 weeks but most take 10 to 12. I see some grow diaries go 13 or more weeks. Whats your longest growing autoflower? What strain and how long did it take? I just made the switch from growing photos to autos for the fastest harvest time indoors. My first auto started just hit 10 weeks today and looks to have a few weeks yet to go. Diesel Berry Auto from auto seeds is the strain. The breeder recommends 65 to 75 days harvest but she will be 75 days in like a week and still not close to ready. Just curious how long the longest flowering autos can take from seed to harvest? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm always 2 weeks over breeder statements...but I run long normally. Have one that just popped that's supposed to be quick...

This grow I've got a 12 week old northern lights with another 2-4 to go and another strain that finished in under 9 weeks in same setup. Take the breeders statements as 'in a perfect environment'.

This grow I've got a 12 week old northern lights with another 2-4 to go and another strain that finished in under 9 weeks in same setup. Take the breeders statements as 'in a perfect environment'.
Damn makes me think why even grow autos when you can grow photos in the same time frame? I guess I'll find out how much longer she takes if it's worth it or not. May just grow back to photos instead if that's the case. Least you can get some bomb strains and clone them then.

I've got a DutchPassion AutoNightQueen that is at 17 weeks, and needs at least 2 more weeks.

Ive had several night queens grown...all have finished(day 1 was the first day it broke through the soils surface and they were cut at 10-20% amber) between 75 and 80 days...sometimes you just never know!!

Longest for me was DP autoutimates...had 3 finish consistently at 100 days(outdoor though)

Autos photos... I'm always long.
And yes, if your set up for a mother and clones then autos aren't going to gain you anything.

But autos do have other benefits. Since I'm not selling, a little genetic variation can be a good thing. I don't need to have a veg and flower tent. And probably the one that keeps me coming back.... I'm spoiled with having the lights on in flower for 20 hrs.

Have seen a lot of northern lights autos threads go past on here... had one myself almost 2 years ago, seems that strain is a hard one for most if not all breeders to get locked down in an auto.

If you want to see the dragster of the bunch, look for sour crack from mephisto.

The breeder recommends 65 to 75 days harvest but she will be 75 days in like a week and still not close to ready.
Is that time frame from seed, or flowering? Many strains don't make that clear. I've had one plant grow in 7 weeks and a couple at 8 weeks. 10-11 weeks is the time frame I have grown most consistently.

I read online some autos can finish in as little as 7.5 to 8 weeks but most take 10 to 12. I see some grow diaries go 13 or more weeks. Whats your longest growing autoflower? What strain and how long did it take? I just made the switch from growing photos to autos for the fastest harvest time indoors. My first auto started just hit 10 weeks today and looks to have a few weeks yet to go. Diesel Berry Auto from auto seeds is the strain. The breeder recommends 65 to 75 days harvest but she will be 75 days in like a week and still not close to ready. Just curious how long the longest flowering autos can take from seed to harvest? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
If your growing DWC they will take longer by a few weeks sometimes depending on strain and bucket size. Berry Ryder has been tested as high as 26% so should at least be a nice enjoyable potent supply for a while.

Is that time frame from seed, or flowering? Many strains don't make that clear. I've had one plant grow in 7 weeks and a couple at 8 weeks. 10-11 weeks is the time frame I have grown most consistently.
Says 65 to 75 days from seed on auto seeds website

Back