Looking for a watering wand thing

Reaction score
So I gotta water my inside plants every day and reaching the back of the 4*4 is really difficult for me.

I tried one of those air pumps they use for pesticides but this particular one sucks it uses a lever pump and I have to pump it as hard as I can to get 10s of watering. Took me 4 sessions to properly water a 3 gallon fabric pot.

Any better options out there? I could rig up a submersible pump in a reservoir hooked to a hose and use a standard watering wand but I wonder if something like that already exists.

What are you guys using?

I use a 1 gallon of those pump sprayers without rubber tip so it doesn't spray but there's a stream instead. I definitely need to buy a 2 gallon one for sure.. I know there a electric wand out there I've seen it. I'm sure a quick Google search will pop out

Nevermind I couldn't find it but I think it was mr tights homegrown ( which is empire breed co now) back in the day. I think it was a electric wand with a built in pump or it couldn't been a pump and regular wand lol can't remember it was years ago. :baked: :jointman:

Are you in the USA? Harbor Freight has these little pumps just throw it in a 5 gallon bucket with a hose attached and you are good to water!

2021-06-11_21-43-55.png

This may be the only time I tell anyone I use any product from Vivosun lol. Their pump sprayer has worked okay for me but I wont recommend anything else ha.

I second this ^. I have it. The Vivosun pump sprayer is pretty great. I wasn’t going to try scrog for the first time on autos but said screw it because I have the wand haha. I only use water with it because I don’t want the organics creating mold in it etc. you’d prolly have to rinse or clean it after each use if you’re putting molasses, fish emulsions etc through it.
You just pop the tip off and it’s perfection. mr Canuck uses it if you wanna see it in action

I second this ^. I have it. The Vivosun pump sprayer is pretty great. I wasn’t going to try scrog for the first time on autos but said screw it because I have the wand haha. I only use water with it because I don’t want the organics creating mold in it etc. you’d prolly have to rinse or clean it after each use if you’re putting molasses, fish emulsions etc through it.
You just pop the tip off and it’s perfection. mr Canuck uses it if you wanna see it in action
I've had issues with my nozzle - was it the o ring thing you removed at the end after unscrewing the tip or what part did you pop out exactly?

I've had issues with my nozzle - was it the o ring thing you removed at the end after unscrewing the tip or what part did you pop out exactly?
I just unscrewed the cap at the end of the nozzle i believe

Back