Auto Seeds Looking for best Bubble gum seeds.

Smoking Frog

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Smoke that strain once and taste was amazing.Browsing through Linda'seeds catalogue,i came across many choices.Looking for great taste first.
Leaning toward Royal Queen Seeds brand.Anyone got recommandation for best tasting Bubble gum ?

Which Bubblegum? Amsterdam or Indiana?

THSeeds is the original Amsterdam Bubblegum via Adam Dunn. I think BOGs lines (BOGbubble, Sour Bubble) are selections from those.

Indiana bubblegum is an unrelated clone-only. Nspecta is the clear choice for seed of that: https://humboldtcsi.com/product/bubblegum-s1/

Reviving this thread cause i need to order soon.
What would be the difference between Bubble Gum and Bubble Kush tastewise ? Also,i don't know if it was Amsterdam or Indiana,just that it had ''Bubble'' on the name tag.
But the taste i'll never forget!
Also looking for Auto only.

Last edited:
Where can I buy such chewing gums?
I finally ordered from 2 places.
5 seeds pack from Rocket seeds for about 85$ cdn and a 7 pack THseeds from Linda seeds for about 60$us.
FWIW,having germinating problems with both but about 2 chop down 2 from Rocket seeds.
Buds smells so far is really fruity and sweet. Hoping the smoke is too.

Mine are drying now so no taste test yet...

00seeds bubblegum or advanced seeds strawberry gum. - those are the autos I’ve tried and both of them were pretty sweet

Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope is by far the most bubblegum smelling strain I've ever had in my life. It's like bubble tape/bazooka Joe

Back