Photoperiod Grand Daddy Purple - Bulk Seeds, ordered from Linda Seeds

Yeah, I think I’ll do autos for the next run as I just wanted to try photoperiods to see the difference. I agree with you, photos are way more forgiving than autos. With autos you got one chance to get it right, whilst you can veg pp’s as you des and they have a longer time to recover during bloom.

I like to experiment but I don’t have so much space to do it, or I would have plants growing everywhere 😀

Good to hear mate. I’m always open for an opinion regardless the subject.
You’ve seen the girls, anything you would have done to the better at this stage, something obvious to your eyes that I’m unaware of? :pass:

Best strain you ever done quality and quantity ways in SOG?
I posted a few pics here earlier but thought that was a little rude and took them down but they were pics of a 5x5’ ILGM SOG auto crop I grew in the summer of 2022 that ended up being 5 pounds. I also just posted another ILGM auto crop in a SOG setting in a 4x2’ tent I grew last year about this time in my scrog thread that weighed in at just over 3.5 pounds.
I’ve had good results and high yeilds from just about all the breeders that I’ve dealt with over the years.

You’ve done and excellent job with your grow so far and the only advice I have is when growing photos in SOG it’s best to flower early and keep them stripped. With the high amount of plants you have in your space it would have been good to cut your light back to 12/12 after the first 15 days of life and also defoliated more during your preflower period. The more light and airflow you have at the bottom of your canopy will always help avoid excessive stretch when growing sea of green.

I posted a few pics here earlier but thought that was a little rude and took them down but they were pics of a 5x5’ ILGM SOG auto crop I grew in the summer of 2022 that ended up being 5 pounds. I also just posted another ILGM auto crop in a SOG setting in a 4x2’ tent I grew last year about this time in my scrog thread that weighed in at just over 3.5 pounds.
I’ve had good results and high yeilds from just about all the breeders that I’ve dealt with over the years.

You’ve done and excellent job with your grow so far and the only advice I have is when growing photos in SOG it’s best to flower early and keep them stripped. With the high amount of plants you have in your space it would have been good to cut your light back to 12/12 after the first 15 days of life and also defoliated more during your preflower period. The more light and airflow you have at the bottom of your canopy will always help avoid excessive stretch when growing sea of green.

Just post the pictures my friend. I’m totally fine with it and I haven’t seen the pictures so I don’t believe you 🤣.
5 pounds in a 5 x 5 is totally off the map, It’s impossible, if not insanealistic to achieve.

I’ll be following you my friend.

Last edited:
Added some extra PK today to give the girls a chance to grow some big and juicy buds - and in the end a stinking quality harvest that i will be satisfied with 😃.

IMG_9213.jpeg

Could probably be 25% more tops to get the max yield, or fewer plants with plenty of LST.

IMG_9226.jpeg

Perfectly green color so they are healthy and beautiful to look at 🙂

Just post the pictures my friend. I’m totally fine with it and I haven’t seen the pictures so I don’t believe you 🤣.
5 pounds in a 5 x 5 is totally off the map, It’s impossible, if not insanealistic to achieve.

I’ll be following you my friend.
Sorry bro.
Here you go.

1712240268308.jpeg

1712240309950.jpeg

1712240341581.jpeg

1712240368541.jpeg

Looking good in that tent, great work.

That's a very full tent! 😁 Looking great!

Thank you my friends 💚

They have started to put some weight on them now so I reckon we got 2.5 weeks to go, maybe even 3 for some… And I will need support for a couple of them as I’ve seen they’ve started to lean against each others.

A bit high moisture in the air and the temps could be some degrees colder, then they would have been of very good quality around harvest.
I’ll look into it to see what I can do to the better, as it’s way worth it in the end.

Last edited:
Back