Dragon Meds Magic Dragon smoke report.

I want Number 2 dragon ...lol either one is great but I can't await for number 2 ...

Hey swampman the purple phenos are quite prevalent, mossy got all purple males and females on his f3 seed run :booya:

Wowsers...how did I Miss this.....:booya: :booya: :booya:

Cheers greenthumper..:clap: :clap: :clap:..Magic is still quite new...so every Smoke Report is a Treasure..

Much Appreciated Bro...they Look Beautiful too Bro...:drool:...Well Grown...

Plus Repped..the smoke reports are my Favourite bit....:smokebuds:

#2 Smelt like burning out car tires :lol: my buddy's thought it smelt like shit.

:crying:...I bet he still smoked it down to the stump though...:smokebuds:

The Smoke *****
A nice thick smooth smoke, perfect for blowing rings. On the exhale #1 has a nice lemony syrup taste.

Any notable lung expansion...?..normally the thick smoke is smooth as smooth ;ing expander...

#2 tastes unlike anything I can describe, very funky peculiar taste.
:crying:...One way to describe it huh...

The High *****
By far my favorite part of this strain. #1 Had to be taken early and made for perfect daytime smoke. It's the type of smoke that gives you not a worry in the world. By far the most relaxing high I have ever experienced. #2 Was taken at 50% amber and her smoke reflected it. At first this smoke was too much for me to handle :eek:. I would rip my bong/vap feel stoned, then pass out where ever I was. It knocked me on my ass for 2-3 days :crying: I finally became somewhat acclimatized but will only touch this stuff at night.

Ah...:D....you met Night Night Dragon.....
24669-nightnight.gif

Irresistable isn't she....Tiiimmmbbbeerrrrr....
24669-nightnight.gif

Cut the doseage a bit and persevere.....:smokebuds:...things we do for these girls....Huh....:no:

Overall this strain is my favorite thus far.

Magic....:wiz:

Last edited:
They were a pleasure to grow mossy :D I'll be running them again soon :thumbs:

PrezDickie..your Magic is one Beautiful Beast...:kiss:

hey mossy i seen a video on youtube earlier, a nug review on the black dragons.... WOW. is there anyway i can get my hands on any of those beans?

Well I tell u want the magic I have is ridiculous bro 2.83 l pit and she is reaching 22in...really broad and from other pics I've seen I should catch the purple ..stalks are purple and she is on week 5-really moving fast ....I am.pleased I got em ...the hair development in insane .....from seeing the jems she has that good vertical cola and a lot of side colas are strong looking too!!!! ......I really need it to be Numb 2 tho ....crazy insomnia ATM stress and this Fucking economic cross's ain't helping

LOOOKA AT swampy woke up the magic fury!!! .......

:crying:...I bet he still smoked it down to the stump though...:smokebuds:

Any notable lung expansion...?..normally the thick smoke is smooth as smooth ;ing expander...

Ah...:D....you met Night Night Dragon.....

Magic....:wiz:

You bet your ass he smoked it to the stump. My friends would always request "the reeking stuff". Definitely noticeable lung expansion, I love to exercise on the magic :thumbs: The sedation of the ambered magic is impressive, it knocks me out then makes me clean out my fridge :crying:

I just got a few nuggs of clean the fridge seeing the Magi and all the other strains I have I stay hungry ....3-7 weeks ilk be chop chop chop in a few down!!! ..

Back