Medium: FFOF/ FFLW

Nutes: Ph Perfect Sensi Grow and Bloom

Light: 300w's CFL

Seed to Weed: #1 63 days #2 81 days

Rating Scale * bad to ***** good

The Bag Appeal ****
#1 had nice green frost filled buds, #2 was purple and super frosty :wiz:

The Growth ****
Vigorous lush growth through out life span. Not needy plants at all, didn't mind a transplant and weren't sensitive to nutes.

The Smell *****
#1 Smelt very sweet like sugar or maybe maple syrup, after grinding it got a pleasant sweet lemony smell. #2 Smelt like burning out car tires :lol: my buddy's thought it smelt like shit.

The Smoke *****
A nice thick smooth smoke, perfect for blowing rings. On the exhale #1 has a nice lemony syrup taste. #2 tastes unlike anything I can describe, very funky peculiar taste.

The High *****
By far my favorite part of this strain. #1 Had to be taken early and made for perfect daytime smoke. It's the type of smoke that gives you not a worry in the world. By far the most relaxing high I have ever experienced. #2 Was taken at 50% amber and her smoke reflected it. At first this smoke was too much for me to handle :eek:. I would rip my bong/vap feel stoned, then pass out where ever I was. It knocked me on my ass for 2-3 days :crying: I finally became somewhat acclimatized but will only touch this stuff at night.

Overall this strain is my favorite thus far. Mossy did a stand up job with these girls and I was truly humbled to grow them :bow:

Heres a few pictures
114748d1344594185-magic-dragons-jems-photo-137-.jpg

114746d1344594021-magic-dragons-jems-photo-134-.jpg
119689d1346083828-magic-dragons-jems-photo-143-.jpg

nice pics, I also see a boy in the bottom pic.

Would be awesome to see some dried and cured pictures of this as well :clap:

@dingo that was a male Purple JEM :wiz:

@megatron I wish I would have taken some shots for you bro! The remainder of my Magic Dragon's has been turned into oil for medicinal properties. I get killer migraines and it really helps me sleep.

I see, well there is always a next time :) I'm glad it has given you quality medicine!

nice report greenthumper.

seems like the dragons do not disappoint.

hope i can get my hands on this seeds when i get more experience under my belt.

not read yea diary m8 soz lovely look plants .how big did they get and what pot size you use

+rep when it lets me thumper :clap: great report :thumbs:

i hope my magic dragon lives up to the description you laid down! my girls only at 39 days but starting to get fully budded up and i can't wait to see what she can do!

thanks for the report

@herbal the magics treated me better than I deserved, I'm still in the process of learning myself :bong:

@pigboy I had the one in the first 2 pics in a 1 gal container. The last pic was in a 2 gal container with a male JEM. They were both around 14-18 inches, I used lst to keep them down. The magics are known for growing pretty tall. :smokebuds:

Back