Dragon Meds Magic Dragon smoke report.

Great job greenthumperawesome grow and amazing report. And Mossy im with you the report is my favorite part also but bad thing is it makes me want to try this wonderful strain out for myself so much more. Hopefully oneday i may get lucky enough to try this but until then i get to read what others think of it and i enjoy every word of it. You have done some great work Mossy in creating this beautiful strain. Once again great job greenthumper you are a awesome grower.:wiz:

Thanks jay :eek: if you ever get the change to capture dragon eggs I suggest you take full advantage. Glad you enjoyed the report, make sure to report that sexy purp plant you got going :wiz:

I would be so honored, happy, and over joyed to get the chance to get just one dragon egg i would love it care for it and comfort it until she was ready to come out of her pretty little shell. Man i am so glad that we can dream if only this dream would come true. If only i could have a little break and a little luck in my life then i may be able to catch one of her eggs but until then i will keep reading the wonderful reports you and others on here write about. Great job greenthumper, good job.

Dragons eggs oh yeah!!! ........I need more my slef lol

Confused? Is this the same Magic Dragon for sale at RCMC under 'smoke a lot' seeds?

Back