Mephisto Genetics Magoo's Maine Mephisto Mayhem.

ithink i messed up ???

• good bad i dont know?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
Hello spacetime dwellers A bit late on the start, " a glitch in the spacetime fabric. :goauto: I di not know seeds were coming.
Anyhoo. @stan_mephisto . :bighug:took pity on me and sent two tester strains. :woohoo1: and they are Walter White Bx1 , :drool::drool:i have grown walter white at least six times, i t is in my top five cultivars. the other cultivar is Old School Mango Haze. :cool1:
Time to mix up my medium. I use Promix BX amended with Earth Juice Myco. and Espoma gardentone for veggies. and Azomie.
going in to four gallon pots, maybe one in three gal. pot? After this first round i will be continuing right in to 2024 with Mephisto. i have a few other choices.
Once soil is mixed i will drop first set of seeds for a 24 hour soak. then in to peat pellets, and my brownie pan incubator.
And as usual i will repat posts in my thread. with slightly different content. :eyebrows:Thank you Stan. and thank you all that visit the thread.
I hope this is in the right place ?? :shrug:
DSC_0067 (1).JPG
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0066 (1).JPG
DSC_0063.JPG

Heck yeah! I've liked growing both strains so far. I'm on my second run of the WW as I didn't think I did it justice the first run through. It seems to like a bit more feed than the Haze. Although my Mango Haze really turned out well on a mid level feed. Your grow style is a bit different but always cranks out the hits. Have at it Magoo!

Man! it looks like i will be in great company. :bighug: welcome @BCBudlady. I hope they get big. they sound very tasty. :drool:
@DCLXVI welcome aboard my advanced Interdimensional vehicle. no ufo's or uap's around here. i tell the truth.:bighug:

@N/A-Greengo I HAVE ONE OF THOSE<but you can walk on . :goauto:

Hey! how are all you carbon based lifeforms ? good i hope. Hello @stan_mephisto . thank you. dropped two Walter White and two Old Scholl Mango Haze in whiskey glasses for a 24 hour soak. only had enough medium for 4 plants. next round will be six. In incubator tomorrow. :toke:
I have some Riply's OG seeds from 2013 and Orange Utan from 2 or 3 years ago. I forgot that i did a test grow back then. :baked:

so i guess i did do one for you Stan. thanks.
DSC_0076.JPG
DSC_0077.JPG

Back