Mainlining/manifolding

That's my situation, too.
I've got a huge attic (near 1k square foot) that I could put a 10x10 in, But there are so many issues with doing that. Temp. Control, running electric, and hauling water up three stories are a few of them. Having a big old (built mid-late 1800s) house is great, Until it comes to stuff like that.

Hauling water that far would not be fun lol. I love growing in the basement. The temps stay where I need them to all year long. It's one less thing to think about and to try to control. My tent is anywhere from 70-80 year round.

But growing in a space that big would be sweet though

That's my situation, too.
I've got a huge attic (near 1k square foot) that I could put a 10x10 in, But there are so many issues with doing that. Temp. Control, running electric, and hauling water up three stories are a few of them. Having a big old (built mid-late 1800s) house is great, Until it comes to stuff like that.
Get some autopots

Get some autopots
I have autopots.
I just refuse to use them due to the lack of customer service...and the fact that they leaked like a sieve, No matter what I did. I pulled the silicon and turned it...leak. Made sure all drilled holes were flush, and lined up with the silicon pieces...leak. I tried everything. Still leaked. They’re good for a “manual bottom feed res” and 13 gallon nute holding tank this point and that’s it.

I'll be starting another White Widow XXL in a few days and I'll be mainlining for the first time. After having done a little research, it definitely seems like my doing so will make things a little less unruly and a little less tedious.. (see the links in this post's signature) ..Anyway, I stumbled across these fairly recent videos by dubxxl. Five videos might be a bit much but he's very thorough and goes into great detail every step of the way.
Major hat tip for his putting these together. :toke:

I'll be Topping, Fimming and Training some of my first grow attempt as I have 6 plants and there's possibly only room for max 3 in my tent, I FIM'ed one of them yesterday and put a couple of pipe cleaners on it today, it's a very early start doing training as they are only 15 days since seeds today.

20201021_152731.jpg

Back