Mañ'O'Green tests the Raffle System take two:

We should have the default color for links be different than the default color standard text

We should have the default color for links be different than the default color standard text
This post is auto generated by the software, I have no idea where or how to change that

This post is auto generated by the software, I have no idea where or how to change that
Yea I’ve just noticed since the updates when I link something within a thread the color of the text remains the same, I think the link used to show up blue by default which made it more obvious it was intended as a clickable link. So ideally even this auto generated post’s links should be a different color, maybe while you are learning how to run the raffles you will stumble upon the settings:chimp:

Raffle not found? I hit the one earlier. Is this one still in test mode?

Yea I’ve just noticed since the updates when I link something within a thread the color of the text remains the same, I think the link used to show up blue by default which made it more obvious it was intended as a clickable link. So ideally even this auto generated post’s links should be a different color, maybe while you are learning how to run the raffles you will stumble upon the settings:chimp:

What visual style are you using to view the forum with?

What visual style are you using to view the forum with?

I missed it at first cause in blended in with the signature and also is the same color as reactions. I am using dark child not a lot but definitely some color contrasts that could be adjusted to make it more reader friendly

1696468898048.png

:face::face::face:and just noticed this is "take 2" which isn't working thought this was the same thread as the first one earlier today :baked: :dizzy::crying:

I use my iphone and the bottom of the screen says AFN empire light, wow as I was writing that I set it back to default and now links are a different color :worship:@Son of Hobbes much thanks

I deleted the second one I just needed to learn something about the software.

Back