Mars Hydro Prime Sale Giveaway-Photo Contest

Winner Announcement
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 181. Thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the winner is!
# 109 @Butrod :woohoo:
Congratulations to @Butrod, please send me your shipping information via PM and check your prize details on www.mars-hydro.com!
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prizes.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you love growing and enjoy it.:cheers:

View attachment 1492838

congratulations @Butrod:woohoo:
:bravo:

Last edited:
Wow what a pleasant surprise, this is a first timer!
@Marshydro I'll be having a 3x3 tent for that light, just checked the specs. Looks fantastic!! :headbang:

And thanks to all other participants, you've been showing wonderful plants. I hope you get my luck next time :thumbsup:

Congrats @Butrod :d5:

I have an FC-E 3000, and its working great so far. Halfway through my second grow with it.

Wow what a pleasant surprise, this is a first timer!
@Marshydro I'll be having a 3x3 tent for that light, just checked the specs. Looks fantastic!! :headbang:

And thanks to all other participants, you've been showing wonderful plants. I hope you get my luck next time :thumbsup:

Congrats. I won a MarsHydro light last Christmas and I'm living it.

@DDubs & @R Wayne
thanks alot you two :) To what footprint have you assigned that light?
I've been running in their 2.3x2.3 ft tent. Light just fits but works great.

But I just received my 100x100 cm tent today. Soon as I make some room I'll be moving the light to there. Thanks again @Marshydro. It came very fast.

Congratulations i just won that light to......i got the driver outsidethe tent.....
20220725_172710.jpg
@Butrod

Back