Mars Hydro Mars Hydro -The Giveaway for Smart Led FC3000, please join us~

w

lol,
last grow i thought it would be a good idea to put a TS-1000 & TSW-2000 in a 75 X 115 cm grow space 130 cm tall.
wasnt the best thing to do as it overstepped thd limits for sure
Oh for sure, these plants can only take so much light…if it was as simple as more watts = bigger better buds we’d all be trying to stuff 10,000 W of light in a 4x4 foot tent LOL! So you were 💯 correct when you originally said the FC3000 is bit much for a 2x2’ tent.

My thoughts were with the amount of control the app allows the grower you could really test some things out in a small tent and try to push the plant’s limit indoors…like adding in some high intensity days (like during late veg when the plant would be in full summertime, maybe sprinkle a couple more days during early to mid flower). With my constant wattage from my flowering light the plant experiences the same conditions every day…I like doing whatever I can to randomize conditions like the plant would experience in nature. I even change my oscillating fan speeds almost daily so the plant gets different intensity of winds each day. Does it make a difference? Probably not. Am I an idiot who’s wasting time on futile shit? Yeah, very likely so. But I really enjoy this and want to find ways to keep max’ing out this plant’s potential in indoor small spaces for the beginner and hobbyist grower ✌️💚🪴

Oh for sure, these plants can only take so much light…if it was as simple as more watts = bigger better buds we’d all be trying to stuff 10,000 W of light in a 4x4 foot tent LOL! So you were 💯 correct when you originally said the FC3000 is bit much for a 2x2’ tent.

My thoughts were with the amount of control the app allows the grower you could really test some things out in a small tent and try to push the plant’s limit indoors…like adding in some high intensity days (like during late veg when the plant would be in full summertime, maybe sprinkle a couple more days during early to mid flower). With my constant wattage from my flowering light the plant experiences the same conditions every day…I like doing whatever I can to randomize conditions like the plant would experience in nature. I even change my oscillating fan speeds almost daily so the plant gets different intensity of winds each day. Does it make a difference? Probably not. Am I an idiot who’s wasting time on futile shit? Yeah, very likely so. But I really enjoy this and want to find ways to keep max’ing out this plant’s potential in indoor small spaces for the beginner and hobbyist grower ✌️💚🪴
ive only added my first dark period at day 52 lol
i normally go 24 lighting but gona keep the darkness up now ive got better heat with the heaters and csn control the climdte better,
my tsw 2000 been on 50% for ages now and seems to be the sweet spot atm and i am noticing better buds and general plant health so gona stick with that,

would love a fucking mahousive growspace, a warehouse sectioned off eould be cool with different setups set up all over the place and all the different lights and stuff
a

why not
20230531_213208.jpg
20230531_213155.jpg
20230531_213249.jpg

Winners Announcement

Exciting time is here,Congratulations to @JaxsoNL5 who won the prize - Mars Hydro smart led light FC3000 :clapper:

Let's expect @JaxsoNL5 to share his grow journal with Mars Hydro FC3000 on AFN.

Thank you all for your participation.please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future.:bighug:

Back