Mars Hydro Mars Hydro -The Giveaway for Smart Led FC3000, please join us~

Thank you for your participation,:thanks: we will have giveaway of other products in the future:d5:
Ty again you guys are awesome..I won the fc3000 last time....and my plants love it....
20230531_170752.jpg

Winners Announcement

Exciting time is here,Congratulations to @JaxsoNL5 who won the prize - Mars Hydro smart led light FC3000 :clapper:

Let's expect @JaxsoNL5 to share his grow journal with Mars Hydro FC3000 on AFN.

Thank you all for your participation.please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future.:bighug:
Thank you so much @Marshydro for the giveaway and opportunity to run this light 🤩
I usually have something fun to say but pretty speechless, didn’t even have the fantasy in my head that i’d actually win this beast!

Thanks for all the congrats growmies, can’t wait to show it!
:smokeout:

Winners Announcement

Exciting time is here,Congratulations to @JaxsoNL5 who won the prize - Mars Hydro smart led light FC3000 :clapper:

Let's expect @JaxsoNL5 to share his grow journal with Mars Hydro FC3000 on AFN.

Thank you all for your participation.please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future.:bighug:
@Marshydro - I just germinated a Mango Smile and created the thread yesterday (again didn’t think i’d be winning this LOL) under the Mephisto Genetics subforum. It still hasn’t broken the rooter cube and just went under a standard household light bulb today for warmth. Is that okay to keep it under that subforum and change then thread title from “Mango Smile - 5 gallon “ to “Mango Smile under the Mars Hydro FC3000”? Or would you prefer it journaled under either the Mars Hydro or Live Vendor Show Growing subforums?

Last edited:
@Marshydro - I just germinated a Mango Smile and created the thread yesterday (again didn’t think i’d be winning this LOL) under the Mephisto Genetics subforum. It still hasn’t broken the rooter cube and just went under a standard household light bulb today for warmth. Is that okay to keep it under that subforum and change then thread title from “Mango Smile - 5 gallon “ to “Mango Smile under the Mars Hydro FC3000”? Or would you prefer it journaled under either the Mars Hydro or Live Vendor Show Growing subforums?
You can show your grow journals on "Indoor Grow Journals". Then you post the link here, and our other friends can view your planting diary through your link.

Thank you so much @Marshydro for the giveaway and opportunity to run this light 🤩
I usually have something fun to say but pretty speechless, didn’t even have the fantasy in my head that i’d actually win this beast!

Thanks for all the congrats growmies, can’t wait to show it!
:smokeout:
bro youre gonna love it. i bought this around 4/20 and i literally had no larf on the last grow, all the lowers were stacked. big up @Marshydro !

Back