Indoor Maybe I was expecting too much... anyway, onward and forward!

I swear they seem to have doubled in size in 24hrs... grown up into the light and got a little light burn on the tips of the tallest girl, so I raised the lamp.

View attachment 1672360 View attachment 1672359

this one is my control for the water issues, she has been getting aerated/standing dechlorinated water, but not ph controled ph is currently around 8.3 from the tap. So I am pretty sure its more ph than chlorine.
View attachment 1672362

The GC auto on the front balcony had another spray today, because, well it rained again.... and barely gets enough sun light to keep a mouse alive.
View attachment 1672361
the sts spray doesnt seem to have affected the preflower, I believe it should have turned brown within a couple of days????
View attachment 1672363
I've not seen the issue of "turning brown" on my reversals yet. Just a spray every other day or 2 for 4 or 5 sprays and they usually show signs of reversing within 2 weeks. Good Luck.
Sidenote: I kept my mixed solution in the spray bottle in the fridge from a seed run earlier last year ( March-May ) and tried it this year ( Dec. - Jan ) and it worked. Still have enough for another go on my next run ( Mandarin Panties ) after this run. Was told that as long as it's still clear in the sprayer the silver hasn't degraded so it should be good. grain of salt of course.

I've not seen the issue of "turning brown" on my reversals yet. Just a spray every other day or 2 for 4 or 5 sprays and they usually show signs of reversing within 2 weeks. Good Luck.
Sidenote: I kept my mixed solution in the spray bottle in the fridge from a seed run earlier last year ( March-May ) and tried it this year ( Dec. - Jan ) and it worked. Still have enough for another go on my next run ( Mandarin Panties ) after this run. Was told that as long as it's still clear in the sprayer the silver hasn't degraded so it should be good. grain of salt of course.
Thanks for the feedback Bill, I shall change to every other day for the next couple of sprays, IF it stops raining....
I have all 3 bottles in the fridge, so maybe this will be reusable too... if it works first time around..
I read so many threads and sites about STS, found every measure and mix one can think of, one might expect that just about any mix will work for some and not others.... its all fun and games though, in the end. Testing, testing, testing. :baked:

I had tried 2 different vendors for STS dry/mix yourself solutions and neither worked but got the STS dry kit which was tested on here last year and it worked nicely. Some dust up happened with another member and he is no longer on site but still has a website and because it was a free tester I got hold of him there and ley him know it was still viable nearly a year later. So, if it doesn't work, it might not be anything you did, just might be that plant, the water, the vendor etc. main thing is don't give up, it'll happen sooner or later.

I had tried 2 different vendors for STS dry/mix yourself solutions and neither worked but got the STS dry kit which was tested on here last year and it worked nicely. Some dust up happened with another member and he is no longer on site but still has a website and because it was a free tester I got hold of him there and ley him know it was still viable nearly a year later. So, if it doesn't work, it might not be anything you did, just might be that plant, the water, the vendor etc. main thing is don't give up, it'll happen sooner or later.
hopefully sooner, but hey, I still have a few years left in me......

topped up the soil, watered with 1/4 measure nutes, melted some holes in the bag edges for training
topped up the soil to make a nice clean level, watered with 700ml dechlorinated, ph controlled water1/4 measure nutes, melted some holes in the bag edges with my soldering iron for training. melting the holes makes them a little stronger around the hole as its melted man made fibers.

2024-03-20-09-58-09-228.jpg 2024-03-20-09-58-18-057.jpg

Felt that the front right needed some training.
The girl at the front right has a different structure to the other 3, she kinda self topped into 3 early on, so the training has begun for her... the others in a few more days.

2024-03-21-11-02-42-818.jpg

the Auto's out on the balcony have no idea what they should be doing, the cold temps, low sun hours and constant rain seem to be holding them in a frozen state, It seems that the cold really holds back the auto gene, I wonder if it becomes ingrained and they stay frozen.?
Anyway the weatherman has promised rain everyday for the next two weeks, tjah go figure, so I have covered the soil with plastic sheet to stop them drowning more and give them a chance to dry out a little..
in order,
Candice, Brenda, Alice/Adam, and the ph control who is now getting sprayed with STS, maybe I can create some Blonde Russian ladies seeds.

2024-03-21-11-08-18-610.jpg 2024-03-21-11-08-13-807.jpg
2024-03-21-11-07-33-536.jpg 2024-03-21-11-07-37-210.jpg

Last edited:
growing in leaps and bounds now..
This is possibly the most exciting part of growth so far, when the explosion of fansize and shoots goes into over drive.
On the balcony its raining (of course) so no pics, gave Alice/Adam and the small Blonde Russian lady a spray of STS , because of the rain, will now let them be for a week see if the STS worked or was just washed away.

IMG_20240322_092500.jpg 2024-03-22-09-22-56-714.jpg
IMG_20240322_092447.jpg IMG_20240322_092441.jpg

IMG_20240322_092436.jpg IMG_20240322_092429.jpg

Training period!!
So it begins, setup the scrog mesh, topped a little here and there, put the water drip feed pipes and bottles up for the two rear plants, So from now on they probably remain in place, with just a little topping training/tucking for a couple of weeks, get a flat canopy in place, once I have 16 mains per plant +/- then flip and tuck to fill the whole horizontal plane.

The Autos on the balcony are to be left alone for the next week, see if the STS takes on Alice/Adam and if the plastic can stop them drowning in the coming rains....

The small Blonde Russian Lady will get sprayed with STS for another 3 days, because of the rain washing the spray off then we will see where it all goes.

Gave all 4 tent plants 700ml, de-chlorinated and ph controlled water with 1/4 measure nutes.

pics in order.
tent, all 4 girls? from the topindividual shots.

IMG_20240323_074154.jpg IMG_20240323_074118.jpg
IMG_20240323_074144.jpg IMG_20240323_074139.jpg
IMG_20240323_074133.jpg IMG_20240323_074130.jpg

The Gorilla cookies Alice/Adam and the Blonde Russian Lady control/STS sprayed.

IMG_20240323_075424.jpg IMG_20240323_075431.jpg

The tucking has started....
important for me to have some patience and a steady, lighter touch, you know, because I can be such a Klutz at times.
With luck and patience I should be able to equal out the differences in structure and size and get myself a nice flat canopy, do not want to waste any of those photons....
:baked:

IMG_20240325_072712.jpg

goddamn, Just realised I have been spraying my small "Blonde Russian lady" on the balcony with STS, but totally forgot to put her/him in the dark for 12/12 flip... I guess senility is beginning to kick in... meh! at my age one has accept reality I suppose :eek2:

Last edited:
A couple of days tucking, its a slow process for a week or two.
Just tuckig away twice a day, no methology really , just keep everything under the mesh for now, at some point in a week or so, I will remove the largest fans, top again, bend, twist, tie, train..... until then just need to relax some.

Got a process for the water treatment, aerate a bucket of tap water for 12 hrs, let it stand until required, I have 2x 5ltr plastic containers, 1 for the de-chlorinated water, which is then ph controlled and mixed with nutes, the nute mix seems to ferment over 2-3 days, is that a good thng??? plants seem to be ok so it isnt a bad thing.

pics in order:
aerating bucket, top view.

IMG_20240327_075719.jpg IMG_20240327_075709.jpg

Back