Indoor Maybe I was expecting too much... anyway, onward and forward!

That Will be a full rent really fast @Corum59 šŸš€

I Believe your outdoors-temps are a bit cold but if they survive those temperatures they are of good quality.

How much light are you hitting those girls with? šŸ’”

:pass:

Last edited:
That Will be s full rent really fast @Corum59 šŸš€

I Believe your outdoors-temps are a bit cold but if they survive those temperatures they are of good quality.

How much light are you hitting those girls with? šŸ’”

:pass:
Thanks for the points heart of flowers...
Yes indeed the cool temps have played havoc with the auto's on the balcony, I doubt they will produce anything smokable and tbh I am doubting if they will produce any seeds if I throw some pollen at them, but only time will tell. They are already 6-7 weeks old I think, by rights they should be in full bloom and producing massive buds.... but hey....:baked:

The girls in the tent are now getting 120 watts +/- from 4 3500k cobs, , a week or so after flip I will hook up 2 extra red cobs for the flowering, and/or 2 more 3500k, I have 2 banks of lights, each with 3x 3500k and 1x 2700k I could hook up all 8 @ around 320 watts.......but that's a lots of watts for my small tent, so I generally keep it down at around 200-240 depends on how they react and how flowering goes.

Wow, then I guess the weather hasnā€™t been on your side for outdoor plant/plants.

But regarding your indoor-plants. Iā€™m not sure but it does look like they get a tad to much light or to little rest, but that is just my opinion and a observation, so donā€™t take it as a truth as Iā€™m not a Master Grower, Iā€™m still learning.

It confuses me as itā€™s only 120w of lights but if it is strong/effective cobs at a close distance they could be to strong for your plants . I see that they have a strong tight nodal growth which means they have enough light but in the same time it looks like the leafs tells its to much for them.

Take everything I (and others) with a grain of salt as itā€™s various factors thatā€™s plays a role when growing weed. Your Co2 levels could be low as well even for normal lighting but that is totally unknown for me

Not here to crank your plants down, I want them to fill that tent to the max šŸ˜€ And you seems like a nice person so if I have an opinion and believe in something and got the time for it I will say it straight out to give a hand.

:pass::bighug:

Last edited:
Wow, then I guess the weather hasnā€™t been on your side for outdoor plant/plants.

But regarding your indoor-plants. Iā€™m not sure but it does look like they get a tad to much light or to little rest, but that is just my opinion and it observation, so donā€™t take it as a truth as Iā€™m not a Master Grower, Iā€™m still learning.

It confuses me as itā€™s only 120w of lights but if it is strong/effective cobs at a close distance they could be to strong for you yours. I see that they have a strong tight nodal growth which means they have enough light but in the same time it looks like the leafs tells its to much for them.

Take everything I (and others) with a grain of salt as itā€™s various factors thatā€™s plays a role when growing weed. Your Co2 levels could be low as well even for normal lighting but that is totally unknown for me

Not here to crank your plants down, I want them to fill that tent to the max šŸ˜€ And you seems like a nice person so if I have an opinion and believe in something and got the time for it I will say it straight out to give a hand.

:pass::bighug:
indeed a couple of leafs caught a little too much lights last week, they grew up into the light on a growth spurt and singed the tips a little, then I lifted the lamp and set the mesh. the general growth is ok imhe, the cabbage looking plant is a bit different, it self topped into 3 mains quite early into growth so it has a pretty ugly cabbage like appearance, which I actually like. Gods cabbages.

Its all good, an opinion is good, it can induce one to look at things from a different perspective , experience is also good, experience with particular strain is great, thats the good things about sites like this, it can be just be a off hand comment that really changes things...

As for the tight nodal growth, I play to grow that way to an extent, my tent is only 160 high, with the small filter inside I lose about 40cm, light distance +/- 35-40 cm , pots +/- 25cm, initial growth to mesh 15-20 cm, I only have about 60cm of height to play with above the mesh, so I look for shorter plants with tight growth, I pump up the light to keep them shorter and tighter, I use the wire mesh to control height, when I flip I also lower the watering and feed to try and keep stretch down to a minimum once I have filled the horizontal plane. I cannot swear this is great practice but for the most part it has worked quite well for me in the past

I am pretty sure they will fill the tent in the manner that I have planned for, but then again, they are weeds, so they can always surprise me.... you can opine as much as you feel, its all good.
:baked:

when its time to flip, strip the fans and tighten up the control under the mesh it all becomes clearer.

edit: the Co2 is totally unknown to me too... I have never concerned myself with it, tbh I probably never will. I like to maintain the rule K.I.S.S

this was the last grow of this strain under this lamp.. I think https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/4x-b...eld-them-back-but-they-are-coming-along.1389/

Last edited:
But regarding your indoor-plants. Iā€™m not sure but it does look like they get a tad to much light or to little rest, but that is just my opinion and it observation, so donā€™t take it as a truth as Iā€™m not a Master Grower, Iā€™m still learning.
Awoke this morning with a niggle in the back of my head.... realised that I set my lights on 20/4 because it was cold in the nights and that was slowing growth.

I am now not sure if I set the light back to 18/6 will check it later and reset the timer.

All it it takes is a comment to remember things that may have been forgotten! thanks.

Checked the timer, it was indeed still at 20/4 although its still pretty fresh at night I am sure 18/6 will be fine until flip. thanks again.

As for the light height and power, I am quite happy with that, standard height for a pretty good spread with 4 cobs at 120W is around 35cm.

The numbers are not precise as its an app on an old phone, but its quite reliable for quick mapping.

4 cobs @120w.png

Last edited:
some spring cleaning was required today
looked in on the Blonde Russian ladies, and realised that the giant fans were really blocking all light to the lower nodes, so felt some spring cleaning was required, i will need some space to top and train in a few days, so contrary to all logic one has to be brutal and allow some penetration. doesn't look like a lot but it makes a hell of a lot of difference to the lower branches and nodes. the fans removed were as long and wide as my hand and while wonderful converters of photons to plant energy, no light went beyond them at all.

pics in order:
before from the top, after from the top, the trash

IMG_20240329_092829.jpg IMG_20240329_093502.jpg
IMG_20240329_093518.jpg

Last edited:
4 weeks under the light, final topping done,
Just done the last couple of toppings, gave them their penultimate watering with 700ml 1/4 measure nutes, sometime over the next few days I will "schwazz" and flip, hopefully I dont break too many branches in the process, 1 more feed 1/4 nutes in about 4-5 days I think, and then its tuck and guide, tuck and guide to get that full flat canopy, possibly +/- 10 days, then let them rise to the heavens, switch to bloom nutes and let nature take its course.
Ah "the plans of mice and men"

IMG_20240331_083113.jpg

The Autos on the balcony and the Blonde Russian lady I am trying to STS, are just cold and wet, rain, rain, rain, 7-8C evening temps.... its not easy living with nature..... but hey how much fun would it be if nature was reliable.
1711879646654.png

:baked:

Last edited:
its gotta be done, but it always feels bad.
Schwazz and train, flipped to 12/12 it just feels wrong every single time... BUT, i know it works so it's gotta be done. they were very dry today too, so gave them their last? 1/4 nute mix, from now it should be just "plagron Alge Bloom" with de-chlorinated and ph controlled water. Unless I see that they require a boost of nitrate.

Pics in order;
before, after, removed, tuck and guide.

IMG_20240402_083854.jpg IMG_20240402_085451.jpg

IMG_20240402_085458.jpg IMG_20240402_090120.jpg

Outside its still rain and cold, the auto's have given up the ghost I think, the small BRL that I an trying to flip to male is doing ok-ish. no balls as yet... patience is a virtue.

Back