Me and My Pee Pee

and i lost 17 pounds

Well Done CGR....:kusht:..that is a 17 lb Toxic Drop.
When you get to acidic your cells can't absorb good stuff..but they also can't get Rid of waste either and it starts dumping it around the body..it is WASTE...

That is what you have got rid off...:thumbs:..a Toxic Waste pile

and as soon i speak to Root66 il know how many times a day i need tocheck it.

Unless you have insomnia..you only really need to check once a day..but..
if you check it morning afternoon and night it will help you understand your peaks and troughs and give you a Clue when to take your meds.

It's been about six mouths for me being Ph pos and i have to tell you it's
one of the best things i could have done for my self and i encourage all that
read this to try it, you have nothing to lose and a happy body to gain .....

And so Ridiculously Easy to do huh...?..IF you know How...:thumbs:

Many health care professionals believe there is only one disease. And that one disease is acidosis. The wastes produced from food are highly acidic and acidosis is one of the main contributors that lead to the aging process and various illnesses.

Acid waste is excreted from the human body in the form of urine or sweat. But the wastes not excreted will be circulating around in the blood, in the body.

This acidic waste will gradually accumulate somewhere in our capillaries blood vessels, and eventually clog them up

CGR...That is what you have just dropped 17 lb of.....:thumbs:..Toxic Waste..

Okay, now can we get the Admin to change your name to GR for Got Right?

Heh heh heh, Awesome job. I am there with you my friend.

:d5:

You all should know what it means to everyone when one person gets on the track to wellness.

Peace Out

Eek

CGR..:woohoo:.. 17 pounds! That is great!
When you go paleo, you can eat as much as you want and get to your ideal body weight.

I agree, checking your ph once a day. Eventually you will hear your body tell you when you need to up it a little.

:thumbs:

I love it Eek...GR ...its got a nice ring to it ...But CGR is who i am.

That is what you have got rid off...:thumbs:..a Toxic Waste pile

thats what it smell like...:roflcry:.....at less i got new clothes out the deal.....but my famous shirt and jeans are long gone "Incredible Sulk"
Unless you have insomnia..you only really need to check once a day..but..
if you check it morning afternoon and night it will help you understand your peaks and troughs and give you a Clue when to take your meds.
not anymore.. i did ....im sleeping good these days...to much ....i use to get up at 530am now i sleep to 7 or 8....the supplements you told me to take also helps alot ...il check in the morning its the time im sure i can do it with consistency

And so Ridiculously Easy to do huh...?..IF you know How...:thumbs:

YES it is....:stylez rasta smoke:

i did notice that my that im not having the test fart problem anymore it stop once i had about 3 days of BS in me ....but i dont play with it... if i feel it coming on to the john i go....:dance:

Can Get Right...:Sharing One:

Oh yea i can go for that Cangetright...what up brother Duggy......good to see you my friend:d5:

Good Morning

i have been feeling like a cold is coming on when i first get up in the morning the last 4 or 5 days but my noon my nose and head has clear up il been up for 2hours and i still feel like i cant wake up,,,,:Woozy..?:...my wife said i sigh a lot in my sleep last nite

i still feel under the weather ...i think i have a lil head cold i also up my cal/mag/pot 1000mg....last night and yesterdays reading is off by +3 should read 6.6 ....

Back