Meph Math

Atulip

Fungi Friend
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bourbon Berry
I'm doing a little seed browsing and haven't ordered from Mephisto in a few years. Do packs still come with "bonus seeds" when ordering from Mephisto directly?

I'm doing a little seed browsing and haven't ordered from Mephisto in a few years. Do packs still come with "bonus seeds" when ordering from Mephisto directly?
Yup! My single packs had 2, my 3 packs had 4-5 and my 5 pack had 6 but it was Illuminauto, not sure on the regular 5 packs

Yup! My single packs had 2, my 3 packs had 4-5 and my 5 pack had 6 but it was Illuminauto, not sure on the regular 5 packs

I do wish they'd just charge to a normal price already. It was fun at first but when I see a $24 single pack I go "What?!" lol

I'm curious about the limiteds and illuminautos meph math now, the 5 packs are priced like normal 3 packs.

I do wish they'd just charge to a normal price already. It was fun at first but when I see a $24 single pack I go "What?!" lol

I'm curious about the limiteds and illuminautos meph math now, the 5 packs are priced like normal 3 packs.
I’m running the Blood Orange Haze this grow, came with 6 beans and was a good price.

Yeah you gotta keep the MephMath in your head when shopping. I only picked up single packs to do an indica run, but as long as it’s around $10 a seed it’s not bad, especially with freebies that are good

I’m running the Blood Orange Haze this grow, came with 6 beans and was a good price.

Yeah you gotta keep the MephMath in your head when shopping. I only picked up single packs to do an indica run, but as long as it’s around $10 a seed it’s not bad, especially with freebies that are good

Yeah, with freebies I can get it to around $7 a seed with 6 "single" packs. I used to buy larger packs but realized I only grow one or two of something. Gotta have that variety.

Yeah, with freebies I can get it to around $7 a seed with 6 "single" packs. I used to buy larger packs but realized I only grow one or two of something. Gotta have that variety.
I wish I had grow friends closer by because of this. Splitting “3” packs would be my preference, but I haven’t been successful in finding locals who want to seed swap. I only got the 5 pack of Illuminautos BOH because it sounded really awesome and was on sale. But yeah, I feel you on only running something once or twice, I then get strain FOMO on the new shit coming out.

I wish I had grow friends closer by because of this. Splitting “3” packs would be my preference, but I haven’t been successful in finding locals who want to seed swap. I only got the 5 pack of Illuminautos BOH because it sounded really awesome and was on sale. But yeah, I feel you on only running something once or twice, I then get strain FOMO on the new shit coming out.
Id love to be able to seed swap. To bad we cant come up with a way to do it on here.

Ordered 5 pack of Rose Gold from their latest release a couple of weeks ago. They included 5 White Wedding (only available as a special freebie with this promotion), plus I got 2 Samsquanch x (can't remember) as normal freebies. So, 49.00 for 12 seeds. Pretty damn good. They have great deals, you just have to watch. I'm not paying 24.00 for 1 seed.

Gotta have that variety.
:woody:

I wish I had grow friends closer by

Id love to be able to seed swap

:baked: I'd love to be able to give away some of the auto-fem seeds I've grown...my environment is definitely a severe handicap for the potential of many seeds I have, I just don't want to put my address on anything associated with growing unfortunately; but I know some of the :wiz:s on here could grow monsters with them :growing:

Back