Mephisto Genetics Pre-info before ordering and clarification for planting

Amnesica

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Dear all,
I hope this message finds you well.
This is actually my first post and I just joined the community over here for Mephisto genetics which seems extremely attractive for the quality. Buscando lo más interesante siempre.

I consider myself a beginner, with lot of years on my back. And before ordering my first seeds I would like to ask you one advise and one clarification if possible.

- I asked in several site about the best strains for beginners and several names where mentioned: ( in order of my interest)
- Double smile
- Samsquanch OG
-Ghost Toof
Considering UK climate where with dehumidifier h24 I can't go below 60% and my relatively little knowledge, which strain would you suggest? I was considering to have 2 plants in 11L in 40Wx70Lx175H grow room.

- I am normally using biobizz, both soil and nutrients in 11L fabric pot. I would have prepared my soil mix with biobizz all mix +10-15% compost+ 15-20%perlite...and using the nutrient schedule biobizz provide.But I guess I read light soil is better and reduced feed also.
Could I consider EC parameter to figure it out the nutrient intake?

Could you advise please on these two topics? Would be much appreciated.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Amnesia

Double smile is gonna be a tall plant. Sam is good smoke. Can't really do wrong with any of the mephisto stuff. Sour stomper is my favorite and what I always recommend

Thanks JP1,
Sam seems the most rated between all of them.
Sour also seems very interesting!!
I am really struggling with humidity...(56% light on and 62% off minimum I can achieve)..I hope they will be fine.
Again thanks
A

Thanks JP1,
Sam seems the most rated between all of them.
Sour also seems very interesting!!
I am really struggling with humidity...(56% light on and 62% off minimum I can achieve)..I hope they will be fine.
Again thanks
A
I dont know mephisto so cannot help your choice,
However, if you have a humidity issue, then I would expect your prime concern would be to get a hold of something that is mold resistant and make your choice from that group.

MEPH gear is still on my list, but my 2 cents for choosing strains:

1) effects.
2) environment
3) available space
4) time and electricity

Desired effects are number one. If I will spend 3 to 4 months growing, I want the right medicine for me.

Available space and environment. Will it fit? Training your plants can help, but consider how much the strain will stretch.

Can I manage the environment?
--Some supplements help with environmental stresses. rH 60 is the upper limit for many strains during veg, but you want to lower it during flower. Increase your fans speeds.

When do you need the smoke? Consider a week to dry and 3 weeks to cure plus the growth cycle.

The big expense is electricity. -Autos want 18 hours per day for the full growing period. The difference between a 9 week and a 12 week strain is 3 weeks, almost 400 hours times your watts. Watts should include all equipment. (Photos would be 250 hour difference)

Finaly, is the strain suited to your eperience level?

I live on the very humid northwest coast of N. America. For some reason, switching to hydroponics lowered my Humidity. I can't explain it, but now I need to add humidity.

Back