Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2018 Limited drop, All the info!

My package took one hellacious detour thanks to the USPS. It was supposed to arrive this past Saturday, but I just received it today. I am so happy. I got almost as many free as I ordered. I am a Mephisto Genetics customer for life. The USPS, on their other hand...

EDIT: I got more free than I ordered.

Last edited:
My package took one hellacious detour thanks to the USPS. It was supposed to arrive this past Saturday, but I just received it today. I am so happy. I got almost as many free as I ordered. I am a Mephisto Genetics customer for life. The USPS, on their other hand...

Wooooooooooo........join the Meph heads bro haha :bighug:

What were the freebies? Waiting for the illumiautos but want to put a order in before then.

They have a lot of wicked strains right now. I just got sour bubbly as freebie I have gotten double grape white chem and White Crack those strains are really heavy. Double grape is just unreal imo. Oh yeah and forgotten cookies' is available that strain is a say goodnight strain if you do one too many bowl loads. Once a week for weeks I have been stocking up on MEPHISTO 3 here 7 there even the odd 1 seed depending on my bank account but still very much worth it.

The surprise is what the freebies r all about but I always want to know also.
I just put down €170 the other night so I'll be excited as this is the first time ill get 15 freebies(excluding the exyra ordered seed count). I usually end up just shy of the €150 or more bracket and spend €140 on almost all 3 of my first orders. Once i had SODK, Fantasmo, Northern Cheese Haze and Creme de la Chem in the basket, i was like F IT! Sour Crack for the 15 XD

I just put down €170 the other night so I'll be excited as this is the first time ill get 15 freebies(excluding the exyra ordered seed count). I usually end up just shy of the €150 or more bracket and spend €140 on almost all 3 of my first orders. Once i had SODK, Fantasmo, Northern Cheese Haze and Creme de la Chem in the basket, i was like F IT! Sour Crack for the 15 XD
Well worth spending the extra few bucks to get the extra freebies.

Back