Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2018 Limited drop, All the info!

They have a lot of wicked strains right now. I just got sour bubbly as freebie I have gotten double grape white chem and White Crack those strains are really heavy. Double grape is just unreal imo. Oh yeah and forgotten cookies' is available that strain is a say goodnight strain if you do one too many bowl loads. Once a week for weeks I have been stocking up on MEPHISTO 3 here 7 there even the odd 1 seed depending on my bank account but still very much worth it.
Hell ya, that's what I do. Get crazy freebies I dream about getting. I counted last night I've had 17 orders since end of April and Have acquired over 107 freebies total from all those orders combined, so ya well worth going directly to the sources for ordering. No matter the order size they know how to set u up and to turn u in to a future customer, I mean all this in a very positive way. I've acquired all the liver strains in 5 packs just by freebies now, that's been my biggest excitement. Tyrone is one that I'm probably gonna have to go else where for to get which I found a reliable source for them last night and it's USA based and the place was even open this Sunday morning as I called them and it's all good to go. Just debating since old stock but sealed package and was reassuring to know how they store them. So I might call them back today and get them an 18 pack was less than 140$ usa dollars and 7$ for shipping he said so $150 not bad at all really, plus the have roof decay, deep blue C, hbss, several other oldies I would like. Decisions decisions, but I did order some crème da la crème how ever it's spelled Friday with couple other singles to Fe stock a few I've dropped.

Hell ya, that's what I do. Get crazy freebies I dream about getting. I counted last night I've had 17 orders since end of April and Have acquired over 107 freebies total from all those orders combined, so ya well worth going directly to the sources for ordering. No matter the order size they know how to set u up and to turn u in to a future customer, I mean all this in a very positive way. I've acquired all the liver strains in 5 packs just by freebies now, that's been my biggest excitement. Tyrone is one that I'm probably gonna have to go else where for to get which I found a reliable source for them last night and it's USA based and the place was even open this Sunday morning as I called them and it's all good to go. Just debating since old stock but sealed package and was reassuring to know how they store them. So I might call them back today and get them an 18 pack was less than 140$ usa dollars and 7$ for shipping he said so $150 not bad at all really, plus the have roof decay, deep blue C, hbss, several other oldies I would like. Decisions decisions, but I did order some crème da la crème how ever it's spelled Friday with couple other singles to Fe stock a few I've dropped.
Definitely get the Tyrone special when you can, it's worth your time to grow a classic mephisto strain. I will say white crack is better all around and that makes sense. It's probably why Tyrone special was removed from circulation.

Bring on something crazy and new :fire:

are the freebies random or do they change every month?

i want to put in another order today but dont want to get the same freebies

if they change monthly I'l just wait til the 1st

Dude, wait, there's about to be a limited edition drop from illuminauto line in the next two weeks. The strains will be ridiculous. Check out their site and you will see!:drool:

Change monthly, but I've noticed that when I've made multiple orders in a month they must have noticed the order email cause I've gotten different ones with in the same month could cause of order size also.

Man, how do you have time to grow all those seeds? I make two orders a year, and I still have trouble growing them all before better strains come out with better profiles. You'll be growing those older strains for years unless your growing in field so or something??

I envy you bro! Rock on...
I will manage my little 4 x 4 garden:smokeit:

Man, how do you have time to grow all those seeds? I make two orders a year, and I still have trouble growing them all before better strains come out with better profiles. You'll be growing those older strains for years unless your growing in field so or something??

I only do so many but trying to build a nice vault then take a long break and just breed and build my Back 40 Genetics collection to tailor my needs and like.

Dude, wait, there's about to be a limited edition drop from illuminauto line in the next two weeks. The strains will be ridiculous. Check out their site and you will see!:drool:
yeah im already planning on getting a 5x5 of the new strains but i wanted to get Double Grape and Forgotten Cookies real quick since i heard only the Illuminautos will be available during the drop

Change monthly, but I've noticed that when I've made multiple orders in a month they must have noticed the order email cause I've gotten different ones with in the same month could cause of order size also.
so they do change monthly but if you order multiple times in the same month they'll send you different freebies?

Plus I've been playing catch up on the mephisto beans for the couple years I missed out on.

Back