Mephisto Genetics Mephisto bx line and bed/planter build!

Mmmmm...bet that'll be a stinky bunch..."AFN smoke out"

Awesome work guys, you're inspiration to everyone here.
What do you think how much time you'll need to finish and release to the market one of these strains ? This project is very interesting....
:Sharing One:

Awesome work guys, you're inspiration to everyone here.
What do you think how much time you'll need to finish and release to the market one of these strains ? This project is very interesting....
:Sharing One:

thanks!

well, there's a lot of factors. It depends on how the spaces, timing and general work load pan out but something like this..dates are just for example but time frames are realistic.

livers x auto blues f1 seeds - ready to harvest 2nd March

seed extraction and drying time will be about 1 month.

F1 grow livers x blues - April 15th -July 15th

seed extraction and drying time - 1 month

f2 grow livers x blues - September - mid-November

seed we'd extraction and drying time - 1 month

f3 grow livers x blues - January - April - added time for feminisation.

f4 seeds dried in buds 2 weeks - deseeding 1 week - may

Drying time + germination tests - 5 weeks

so, if everything runs smoothly, we would be looking at a June 2016 release of the livers auto.

that date is if there's a clear run, or sometimes we will wait until there are more projects at the same stage of development to run concurrently, which in turn means a longer wait but when there is a release it will be one of multiple strains,

So from the beginning to end theoretically it's do-able in 18 months

Thanks man this was very helpful!

One more thing, maybe i missed it, cant remember all your posts :) are your current strains finished or you're planing to do more breeding with them for some further improvement ? I thought you gonna maybe cross these strains again with their original photo parents to get more parent genetic...
Sorry for bothering but I have only experience with photo breeding, autoflowers are totally new world for me.

We only make a small amount of stock for each run.
So existing strains get run every few months for more stock and it also stabilises them further over time.
But yes the eventual plan is to work these strains back to the original or better photoperiod strains, or brand new strains using our improved af parents.

cheers mitch!

I make today day 68 for these autos. They took to the bed pretty nicely, not as fast development as had they been on 18/6 but for a first time experiment going into 12/12 @ day 19 from sprout. Not too bad. I think they'll get another two weeks and then be harvested.

Here's an auto blues purple phenotype -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421219-auto-blues1s.jpg

And a chem city blues -
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture421220-ccb1s.jpg

PLants maxed out about 40-45 cm but the bed in general pretty even

Just gorgeous!!! I've been hoping to see some of the purple phenos pop up here! How often do you see them show up? They look great and very well developed under 12/12. Keep up the good work!

It depends the stock we grow from, this auto blues reg stock was mixed, and it seems about a 50/50 mix.
It is pretty cool during those long 12 hours of lights out, so it could play a little part in bringing it out.

All the auto blues fem stock that has gone out for sale has been from green phenotypes, but I would still expect some to be popping up, but haven't seen any here so far.

Some walter whites have just gone into an empty bed too.

Back