Indoor Mephisto Freebie Grow - NCH x SB

Some more pics, very close now here are some shots from day 88.

Seeing more amber now probably in the 5% range I am going to give them another couple day and check again. Have started dropping the nutrients they are now being fertigated at only .7ec to encourage the plants to use their own supplies .

IMG_4589.jpeg
IMG_4590.jpeg
IMG_4591.jpeg
IMG_4586.jpeg
IMG_4587.jpeg
IMG_4588.jpeg
IMG_4584.jpeg
IMG_4585.jpeg
IMG_4593.jpeg
IMG_4594.jpeg
IMG_4595.jpeg
IMG_4596.jpeg
IMG_4597.jpeg

Harvested Day 92
I harvested these plants on day 92 and let each one hang as a whole plant . Drying took 5 days (I know not optimal but our humidity is 20% right now ambient) at which time I clean each down to small nugs and jarred.

They are very frosty, the top buds are dense but not rock hard. And everything else is a bit on the airy side, probably a good hash plant in honesty.

decent odour, almost a mild baby shits aroma to a sweet fruit on the end. The resultant high is pleasant not racy and not knock out, settles into a nice burnout and sleep afterwards.

If I was to grow again I would lollipop more heavily and really only leave the top 6” on each branch, perhaps do some type of scrog to eliminate some larf all in I got 5.5oz of kept buds and probably another oz in trim and other larf that went to the edibles pile I have in my freezer for later use.

Back