Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics 2015 collection release and strain information!

BTW mitch..does that mean you will be attending Spannabis...?..since it is in your area.

I have the Stoner Gang Hut already....
mossy-albums-dragons-zen-farm-picture422869-dsc0707.jpg

Hey now, don't forget, TRAVEL AGENT here. Just sayin. Trapper, if that place existed, I could book into it. Great marketing pitch. I'm waiting for Jamaica to get their laws situated and off to Jamaica I go.

"MysticMossy"In 2 years time when Spain legalises...cough...and I get some Big Polytunnels to host it in..cough..cough....you can do the travel plans for the AFN Medical Auto Cup 2017-ish...

Fingers Crossed....:goodluck:

BTW mitch..does that mean you will be attending Spannabis...?..since it is in your area.

I have the Stoner Gang Hut already....
mossy-albums-dragons-zen-farm-picture422869-dsc0707.jpg

Hey now, don't forget, TRAVEL AGENT here. Just sayin. Trapper, if that place existed, I could book into it. Great marketing pitch. I'm waiting for Jamaica to get their laws situated and off to Jamaica I go.

"MysticMossy"In 2 years time when Spain legalises...cough...and I get some Big Polytunnels to host it in..cough..cough....you can do the travel plans for the AFN Medical Auto Cup 2017-ish...

yes mossy we are in BCN most weekends when work allows so definitely will be at Spannabis, I hope 2016 we will have a
stand there.

afn medical cup sounds amazing! Count us in.

:)

yes mossy we are in BCN most weekends when work allows so definitely will be at Spannabis, I hope 2016 we will have a
stand there.

Do us a Roving Report on it......?...photos etc..:niceshot:..Puuurlease..

TaNg was doing it last year..and lost his camera on the way home.

Just a general stoner crowds thing...so as not to identify anyone.

Tony from DP says it is packed to the rafters. I'll have Spannabis Envy.

afn medical cup sounds amazing! Count us in.

I'm Counting on it..your place will be the Alternate Venue..WHEN they Legalise.....:coffee2:

Mid September..cheap flights coz the kids are back at school..balmy Spanish weather will mean we can do it outdoor in marquees...and we will be able to SMOKE...:Hookah:..and Spanish prices for the Visitors..not Amsterdam prices...

Sounds like a Plan to me...:tiphat:

I can do that. What a trip it could be. LOL

I'm there Mossy! Tag book it for me please!

We base results on starting in a 1.5 litre pot, transplanted to 18 litres, 9 of to a 600w hps, and then take the average weight.

That is interesting info, it might be good in a FAQ.

When reading descriptions on the Mephisto Catalogue I assumed the yield numbers were just guesses. I didn't know they are calculated based the average yield from 9 plants under specific conditions.

We have our methods pretty locked down now, with minor adjustments and improvements each time, but all the info that goes into our descriptions for main strains are recorded from the final plants selected from the batches.

Each round as well we are striving to make it easier and easier for people to replicate if not better what we can achieve - statistically.
Cheers Mitch

Any chance you could use some of the names from Arrested Development for future strains? I long for a world where I can buy some Sweet Freedom, Tropical Ease, or Afternoon Deelite, and I'd prefer it be from a breeder that won't let me down.

Last edited:
Back