Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics 2015 collection release and strain information!

I love the Catalan region of Spain. Barcelona is a fantastic city to visit. The Boqueria is the place for breakfast in the mornings. And on Sundays, the locals set up tents down by the water and sell fantastic food items from the region. The honey's are killer. Visiting a grower would be like icing on a cake.

So, if I happened to be in Barcelona enjoying some tapas and cured meats, would I be able to visit Mephisto's hallowed grounds? Being a dedicated AFN member and travel agent, I just might make it back to Barcelona this year.

I want to go work there on my next vacation!

Its a possibility, never say never but of course we have to be very careful and mysterious about our actual location. No offence meant of course :)

but if anyone is ever in barcelona around the weekends and wants a beer and to smoke some Mephisto gear we could arrange that no doubt.

cheers guys!

Hands across the Oceans, that's what this world is about. (or should be). I understand the location issues. There are "less than honorable" people no matter where you travel. But I will definitely keep the idea in mind if I get La Ramblas bound in the near future.

You can blindfold me.

Maybe one day we can offer Mephisto package holidays , the blindfold is free of charge :)

I can't wait! "Munch..munch..munch

Secret, mountain, Japanese Bath House with multiple private wood fire tubes
koi gardens, and a high-end Japanese restaurant in a giant tree house.
Custom, small-batch Saki...Overnight cabanas. Mephisto canna excursions throughout...

Canna Massages and Magnesium tubs...

All guests are blindfolded for the trip in...and out. Kampai CannaSpa.

Last edited:
When can I book up....?.....sigh..it Sounds Perfect..:Ohmmm.......:

I think you can book through Prestige Worldwide...

They're in charge of the Catalina Wine Mixer ;)

Booked......:Mag soak:..and looking forward to being Pampered...

Not sure about the blindfold thing though...last member that fell for that one is still trying to Sue..:BottomBeater:..Think 50 Shades of Pain..

Back